23. Truth or Dare

Justin's POV

After lunch Percy asked me if I wanted to play truth or dare with him and our friends in our cabin.

"Sure but can I ask Bella to join?" I asked.

"Of course, go ahead." He replied. I ran over to Bella and asked her if she wanted to play. She agreed.

Percy's POV

Me and the others were in my cabin. We were just waiting Justin and Bella to arrive so we could start.

"Do you think they'll be much longer?" Nico asked. As if on cue, Justin and Bella walked in.

"Nah I don't think so." I smirked at Nico. He rolled his eyes.

"So who's all playing?" Justin asked and Annabeth answered.

"Um, well there's me, Percy, Grover, Nico, Thalia, the Stoll brothers, Katie, Reyna, Calypso, Rachel, Will, the rest of the seven, and of course, you and Bella." Annabeth said. Yeah, Tyson wasn't here because he was busy down at the Cyclops forges.

"So who wants to go first?" Calypso asked.

"I'll go." Will said smiling evilly. Uh oh... I hope he doesn't choose me...

"Percy truth or dare?" He asked. The fates hate me don't they!?

"Truth." I said. His creepy smile grew. I just made the wrong choice didn't I... Yep the fates definitely hate me.

"How many girls have you kissed?" Will asked. Annabeth suddenly looked interested.

"Dare!" I said trying to change my choice.

"You can't do that." Leo said. "No it's fine," Will said. "I'll just dare him to answer that question." He said still grinning. I glared at him.

"What the heck did I ever do to you." I said.

"So, how many girls have you kissed?" He repeated. I looked down and mumbled the number.

"What did you say?" Nico said smiling innocently. I mumbled the number again glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." Thalia said also putting on an innocent look and smiling. I mumbled the number a third time glaring at her too.

"Just one more time?" Jason joined in also faking an innocent look and smirking like an utter moron.

"THREE ALRIGHT!!!" I shouted annoyed.

"Three!?" Annabeth exclaimed and I felt the color drain from my cheeks. I noticed Rachel was pale to.

"Who were all these girls!" Annabeth demanded.

"Well your one of them and technically the second one kissed me and it was only on the cheek and it was in a sisterly kinda way!" I said. She raised her eyebrows.

"And the third one?" She asked. Me and Rachel shared a look. "Was Rachel..." I said slowly rather scared. "WHAT!!!" The whole room shouted.

"It was right before me and Beckondorf went on that mission during the titan war, before she was the Oracle, and before we were dating, and she kissed me!" I said. She burst out laughing.

"You make it to easy!" She laughed. "Hey!" I said, she was faking being mad! Meanie... After everyone calmed down I took my turn. Hmm... My eyes landed on Travis. I smiled. Everyone knew he and Katie liked each other, except their both completely oblivious to the others feelings.

"Travis, truth or dare?" I asked grinning like the seaweed brain I am, sense I know he'll pick dare. He always does whenever we play this game.

"DARE, BABY!!!" He shouted. See. My smile grew.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like, and it has to be on the lips." I said, laughing a bit as his face grew rather pale. He nervously turned to Katie who was sitting next to him and quickly pecked her on the lips. Immediately after they both turned as red as a tomato.

"Uh, Bella truth or dare?" He asked distractedly, it looked like he only chose Bella cause she hadn't been picked yet.

Bella's POV

What do I do! I've never played this game before! Yeah I know it makes me sound anti-social but, I don't have many friends and my only sibling (Sky) has been missing for over half my life, I don't know what I should choose!

"Pick truth cause whenever Travis gives someone a dare, they always regret it." Heather spoke in my head. Yeah me Heather and Sky can talk in my head. "Thanks Heather." I thought.

"Truth." I said. "Aww! No fair!" Travis complained. I smirked at him. "Fine, um... Oh I got it!" He said triumphantly.

"What's the weirdest place you've ever woke up in without any idea how you got there?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Uh... I geuss I'd have to say... The top of a tree." I said remembering when I used to fly in my sleep. Yes, sleep flying, is a thing.

The horn blew signaling it was time for dinner. Have we really been playing that long? Oh well.

"We'll continue this game tomorrow OK guys." Percy said.

-----------------After Dinner--------------------

"Hey can we let one person know about our secret?" Heather asked me and Sky.

"Um... It depends, who?" Sky and I replied. Heather explained.

"Well... I guess if your sure we can trust him..." Sky answered.

"If you really like him..." I thought.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" Heather screamed in my head. Okay then.