32. This Could Be Fun...

Sky's POV

Harmony? His real name is Harmony? When was that changed? From Harmony to End, I wonder how that happened...

"Wait!" I whisper/yelled at him. He turned back, and closed the door behind him again.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I looked at him.

How do I put this...

Heather's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was laying down in my bed just staring at the ceiling. That's it, that's all I was doing. I had an idea.

I snuck out of my room silently. Then, I vapor travelled over to... our place, mine and Nico's, where we would always go to when we wanted to get something off of our chests. Vapor travel is when you dissolve into water vapor and use the wind to travel somewhere else. Only gods and goddesses can do this, and, as it turns out, I'm a goddess. If you don't remember, Hecate actually is my mother and apparently Apollo's my father.

No, I wasn't going to sing. I was gonna practice a power I discovered a few days ago. See, during my time at Camp Half Blood, before I found out I was a goddess, I had gotten the blessing of Aphrodite, so, I can change my apperence so I look like anyone I want. Well, the other day, I found out an ability I have that goes perfectly with that one. Sense Apollo is the god of music, I'm able to change the way my vocal cords sound. So, now I can imatate anyone perfectly. But, I have to know the person well, so nothing gives it away. I heard a branch break, so I immediatly hid. I saw Nico come into the clearing. I grinned wickedly. This could be fun...

I know it's short, but I pulled an all nighter yesturday, and it's a school night, so I need rest. I'm so sorry! I'll try to get another chapter up by next week! However, I do have a lot on my plate at the moment, no promises.

xoxo

-Kaylee