33. What The Heck!?!?

Heather

I willed myself to look like Sky. This is going to be awesome. I came out of hiding.

"Nico." I allowed my image to flicker. He froze, eyes wide, and mouth on the floor.

"S-Sky? Yo-Your ali-live?" He stuttered.

"No. I'm not, remember? I'm dead. Because no one stood up for me. Only Bella. Why didn't you help me?" I made my voice - or in this case, Sky's voice - sound slightly eco-y, like a ghosts voice.

"Wai-" I never heard the end of his sentence.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME!?"

He screamed like a girl and, covered his face, probably to protect himself, though from what, I do not know. I burst out laughing, my concentration lost, and my black hair and green eyes returned, along with the rest of my features. I was on the floor I was laughing so hard.

"You so fell for it! You thought I was a ghost! Ha!"

"Heather! That's not funny!" He screamed.

"Yes it was!" I said. "See ya later Nico." And with that, I vapor travelled back to Ends hideout. I went to tell Sky about that, but when I entered her room, I knew she didn't hear the door open.

"WHAT THE HECK!?!?" I screamed in horror.

What had I seen?

A sight I'd never thought my eyes would gaze upon.

Oh, I found Sky. She was with End.

They were kissing.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to you goldenthorn123, as a thanks for the amazing advice you gave me. It was very helpful, and I'm gratful for it.

I shall update either later today, or at some point tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!