chapter twenty three

j u n g k o o k

Everything happened in slow motion. Her hair was floating and her hips danced to the beat of the song with a glass of wine in her hand. Her smile was huge, she was having fun.

Without me.

Taehyung was looking at her with sparkling eyes, they were holding hands unconsciously. Y/n kept laughing in his ear, pressing her whole body against his. He didn't mind pushing her away before someone say something. Fucker, he'll do everything to get what he wants. Even if it affects me.

Those men were ready to eat her alive if she was single. Stop fucking looking at her, she'll never going to be yours even she wanted to. That's what I wanted to say. So badly.

"Let's go in a room," A whore whispered in my ear. I looked at her drunk figure with the other girl beside me.

I pushed them away, hearing some whining behind me. I called my men to come to me, I had something important to tell them.

They soon came with a worried face.

"Yes boss?" They asked in unison.

"Take, Kang, Hwang, Lee, Hak, Jeong, and Yang, or anyone who's looking at my girlfriend," I said, staring at Y/n who's getting another glass of alcohol this time.

"What do you want us to do with them?"

"Beat them up," I said, crushing the cigarette between my fingers.

Then, there I am, smelling at her lovely scent that I've bought for her. I bit my lip, covering my face with my hand. She leaves wet kisses on my neck, unbottoning my shirt to leave more marks. This delicate lips in contact with my skin is enough to make me weak. My hair is messed up, my dress is messed up and my mind.

She gazed up at me with a sly smirk. Her finger rubbed against my bottom lip. She was planning something, something she'll regret. I'm so sure of it.

The moment I blink, she kissed me. I tried to push her away before this gets out of control. Or more like I get out of control. She lets go with an adorable pout.

"I wanted to give you my first kiss," She says with a hiccup. Standing on her own feet, she giggles with a finger between her teeth. "I like you, Jeon."

"Since when?"

"That's a secret." Stating that, she walks away like nothing happened. I brush my hair back, leaning on the wall. An unknown smile made his way on my face. My name suited so well with her voice.

I like you, Jeon.

I could hear that all day without any complains.

The music stops. It was oddly silent. I couldn't hear anything, no talking, no footsteps and no whispers. Just nothing. What the hell is happening?

I look at the time, almost past midnight. Getting out of the dark alley, I saw everyone gathered in a circle. I walked faster, hearing some familiar loud voice. Very grumpy and angry.

I pushed everyone, trying to make my way to see the man who was screaming. In both side, women started to look at me with a shocked expression, hands on their mouth and their buddies whispering something in their ear.

"You can't be my son's girlfriend, not with that kind of attitude."

It was my father. My father was talking to Y/n. Talking about her attitude. He clearly knows that she's drunk and she's not like that when she's sober.

"But I am, I'm his girlfriend. Are you disappointed, Mr. Jeon?" She asked seriously, stating the "obvious".

His hand went to push her hair back. Y/n takes a step back, looking at her shoulder, clearly confused why he did that. I clenched my fists, ready to make a move.

"You're a slut. Neck full of marks, dress that's not even covering up your body and drunk."

"I'm not a fucking slut! I can't believe that Jungkook has a disgusting father like you," She spits as the whole crowd started to gasp.

"You little bi-" My father was ready to throw the cold drink on my woman. I just knew it, the way he grasped the glass, face mad as ever. Whether it was a woman or man, he'll hit them.

I stand in front of Y/n, feeling the cold drink splattering my face and my shirt. I whimpered at how cold it was. Wiping my eyes, I turn around to check if she fine. She was looking down, like she lost the fight.

"Let's go, I have enough of this," I said loudly for him to hear. Taking off my coat, I placed it on Y/n's shoulders. She grasps it tightly, glancing up at me. Her eyes watery and lips trembling, she wanted to cry. I knew she had enough of this. She did more than I wanted. It's enough.

Kissing her forehead, I interlocked my fingers with hers.

"I'm not done with this shit," My father shouted, not caring about everyone around him. I feel so embarrassed to have him as a father. And poor mother, who's trying to calm him down.

He raises his hand, trying to catch Y/n's hand. I frowned, raising my hand instead. I was obviously taller than him, he was already intimated by my move.

"Touch her, I'll make sure that you go out with a broken hand," I snarled. "C'mon, we don't have to stay here with bunch of assholes."

I pull her out of the crowd, going straight to the exit. I didn't even care taking our jackets because I don't want them. I'll just buy knew ones.

We patiently waited for our van to come. Since we were the first to leave, we're going to first. I don't have to wait for them, they'll come with other cars.

"I never knew that you had tones of piercings," She said, pointing my chest.

"Mm, I do."

"I never thought you're the kind of person to get their nipples pierced." She noticed? I gaze down to my own chest, looking at my drenched shirt. The fabric hugged my muscles perfectly, revealing my piercings. "And it was quite weird kissing you with your tongue pierced."

Things got comfortable. We stood beside each other closely, to make our shoulder touch. Our hands are still clasped together, like they were made to stay like this.

I look up at the starry night. The stars sparkled beautifully just like her. The moon was round and bright. It was simply a beautiful night, expect for my father's shit.

Turning my body towards her, she gazed at me with a small smile. She frowns softly, waiting for me to do something.

How could someone be this beautiful? I don't know how she does that. Her personality is stunning. I could fall in love over and over again. My heart pumps with adrenaline.

I brought her hand to my lips, kissing every knuckles of her hand delicately. Her cheeks started to bloom roses because of her shyness. Her eyes still drunk with the strong alcohol she drank.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes," She whispered. "It is."