Day 1~ Contest preparations

💦 Don't forgot to vote and comment 💦
~Aquamarine~
~Day 1~

I let out a grown, sitting up despite the pain, listening as the ocean water lapped at my legs as each wave rolled into sore. My head was thumping in a steady beat that sent waves of pain through my body. The sun was just rising up above the waves. The salty sea air stung my cuts and scraps that covered my body.

My confusion was dizzying. How could they just, let me go? My eyebrows furrowed in just the agonising unsureness of it all. I've been dealt with this bullshit for years but this takes the icing on the bullshit cake.

Shaking my head, I attempted to clear the swirling mist inside. I will never understand the bad guys I'm forced to deal with. Like ever.

With a wince of pain, I crawled a little deeper into the ocean, although the water stung it would clean my wounds. I dipped my head under water, rinsing out the blood and grime that was muddled with the light blue strands. Running my fingers through my hair doing my best to lightly comb out a weeks worth of abuse. Once I'd finished, I sat up and looked up at the sky letting the early morning sun dance across my skin. This made me feel safe, the ocean, the sea breeze running though my hair and the chirping of water Pokémon.

Shit! My Pokémon! Where are they?

A surge of panic ran through me as quickly looked around, spotting my backpack where I originally lay. I quickly crawled over to it, not being bothered to stand. I rummaged though my stuff, finding two Pokéballs in the side pocket. I clutching close to my chest, dizzy with relief.

I sighed with relief. They were here, safe.

Pressing the middle button whilst throwing them into the air, my two Pokémon leapt out. They were the same Pokémon, each sporting different colours as they each took their joyous leap to freedom.

The first of my foxy-fish Pokemon was blue. She was the elder of the two but still quite young. She landed lightly a few feet away watching me calmly, waiting for my explanation. The second has a less graceful entrance. She attempted to backflip but landed with a splash halfway through. Her shiny pinky-purple scales reflecting the morning light.

She growled and flicked her tail in annoyance. ~Vaporeon.~ She hissed.

I smiled softly, patting my Pokémon. "Not quite yet Morning Glory."

Glory just snorted and flicked her head to the side out of annoyance while my blue Vaporeon walked over to me. ~So, what happened Aqua?~ Her voice appeared in my mind.

With a sigh, I hung my head. "They got me." I replied falling back onto the sand, letting the sun dry off the salty water on my skin. "Again."

~I guessed as much but how'd you get out?~ Jet presses, stretching out her back, flicking her tail.

"Well... He made everyone I know forget me apparently." I sighed. "I've got thirty days to make someone remember or they're coming for me again."

Jet, or Jet Stream, frowned. ~Why would he do that? I mean having the Pearl of the Sea is what he wanted from the start right?~

I shook my head. "Arceus knows. But how am I even gonna find someone I know let alone make them remember me? I have no idea where I even am."