Day 5~ Fuck my life

💦Font forget to vote and comment💦
~Aquamarine~
Day 5

(So I accedently did a chapter about Verdenturf twice, just ignore for now)

Our small group arrived in Verdanturf town just in time for its contest leaving the three of us with little time to practice. My Pokémon had held to their word and kept fights on the down low. Apart from their usual argument here and there, they were all well behaved. I already had three ribbons, leaving me needing two more. Each town held a contest twice a year, on the rare occasion, three times. This gave plenty chances for trainers to collect the necessary ribbons they needed to enter the grand festival at the end of the year. You couldn't get two ribbons for the same town or city either but if you entered and lost then you're allowed to enter again. One of the perks about this is that I'd won the first contest held in Verdanturf town meaning I could sit this one out.

Holly had become more suspicious of me but I didn't mind that, I was hoping he more she dug through her own mind, the more likely she was to remember who I was and put a stop to this sick game. I could barely even look at my friends without wanting to puke at the thought of what the sick twisted man who had spent my entire life tormenting me. Alexa had been saying she thought she knew me from somewhere as well but she was much calmer about it which was normal, unlike Holly and I, she had nothing to worry about other then being around Holly and I but she didn't mind the danger, as far as she was concerned, we were her friends and she was willing to take the risk of being around us.

I was sitting on the bank of a small lake, playing with ripples of water while Holly and Alexa got some contest practice in. My water type Pokemon were playing nearby, having races to see who was the fastest among them. Thankfully no fights were breaking out over one Pokemon cheating or whatnot which was great since they normally can't go five minutes without arguing about something and I was glad they had kept to their word about getting on with one another.

~You seem tense mistress.~

I smiled slightly to myself and touched the necklace hidden beneath my shirt. "You'd be right there North." I replied quietly.

~What's on your mind?~

"I'm just... Trying to figure out how I'm going to get my friends to remember me." I sighed.

~Holly and Alexa will always be your friend. No matter what, you share a bond that can never be broken by petty human technology. They both feel the bond, Holly has just mistaken it as a bad feeling but try and remind her of what it was like for the two of you to be friends. Remind her of how it felt when you shared a battle or had fun together. The bond is there Aquamarine, they just need to find it and hold it.~

"Thanks North." I smiled, trying to memorise what she had said.

~Anytime mistress.~

Even though North Wind was more of a mother to me, she'd grown into the habit of calling me her mistress. I don't know why she did, it just sort of happened one day after I'd actually caught her. Sometimes it could annoy me but most the time I didn't mind.

I sighed, tapping the water gently with my forefinger, concentrating on making the ripples go further then they would under normal circumstances. Ever since I was born I'd had the ability to control water, I didn't know why until I was six, when I found that I was born with a special connection with Kyogre. I hated my gift. All my life I'd been tormented by my ability over water. It had gotten everyone I'd ever loved torn form me. First my birth parents, four years after my foster parents, then my brother and now, Holly and Alexa. I had little control over my powers and often did things I wasn't meant to when I activated them which is why I mostly avoided using them. I knew I wasn't the only one with this gift, well I was but there were two more being like me just gifted with different abilities. My powers came from the sea and the Kyogre while the others got theirs from Groudon and Rayquaza. I've met both the others once and I hope I never have to meet either ever again.