ʙᴄ 2, ᴘᴛ. 2

STACEY

I pace around the hospital room, hearing Leslie's continuous cries.

As soon as we arrived at the hospital the people at the front desk immediately took her away. We couldn't go into the room she was in but they let us sit in a private waiting area beside the space.

"She's going to be okay Stacey" Alex grabbed my hand.

"I know, its just—"

Another scream passes through the room.

I run my hand over my face, plopping down beside Alex. The thought of him asking me about having a child suddenly runs through my mind and I flinch.

"Nothing is going to happen, in all honesty you should be more worried about Diego" Daniela yawned.

Alex looked at her, "Its 7pm. How are you tired?"

"You try being pregnant" she glowered.

I let out a small laugh before getting up, "Coffee anyone? We might be here for awhile"

"Yeah I could use some" Dan smiled, "I'm not leaving until I see Leslie"

Grey nodded slightly, "I'll take some too"

"I'll come with you" Alex gets up, following behind me as I leave the room. I sank my teeth in my bottom lip softly, itching to ask him something.

"Tell me" he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

The fact that he could always read me like an open book constantly surprised me.

"What.." I stop before exhaling and continuing, "What if I can't give you what you want? What if I can't have children?"

His steps halt and his head turns to face mine.

"Stace that doesn't matter to me. The fact that you're with me is enough to satisfy me." his hands cup my cheeks, "I love you, nothing is going to change that. If you can't have children we can still adopt. And if you don't want any I'll respect your decision"

Tears brim my eyes and I let him engulf me into a hug.

"I love you" I hiccup into his chest, "So much"

He kisses the top of my head before dipping down and pressing his lips to mine in a fervid manner.

"Marry me" he murmured, pulling away slowly.

I looked up at him in disbelief, "What?"

"Marry me Stace" he repeated. His eyes search mine intensely, looking for an answer.

"Okay" I nod my head, "Yes, yes I'll marry you" I wrap my arms tightly around him.

I feel him pick me up as he peppers kisses onto my lips, "Shit my heart was going to pop out my chest" he chuckles breathlessly.

"We should start making the coffee before they start to look for us" I look down, not being able to calm down my burning face.