28: Starting Over

S T A C E Y

"There! Finally done" I smile at the view in front of me.

Alex stands beside me and gives me a pointed look, "What is that suppose to be?"

"A fort, duh"

Just then Celeste comes running in, "Woah you really made it?"

Nodding, I put my hands on my hips proudly, "Yup"

I was currently baby sitting Grey's sister for him and Dan since they wanted to have some alone time.

I roll my eyes, we all knew what that meant. But I don't mind baby sitting this bundle of joy.

Alex and I finally found a apartment together and finished unpacking about last week. It took forever but we did it.

"You hungry?" I bend down and ask Celeste as she plays with her toys in the fort.

She nods rapidly, "Can we get pizza?"

I jump as Alex slaps my ass, glaring at him I lift up Celeste in my arms and set her on my hip.

"Say no more" getting my phone out I order the pizza.

A few minutes later the pizza arrives and Alex goes to open the door and pays for it.

Turning to us, he bows, "My ladies, your food has arrived"

Celeste takes the box from him, "Why thank you sir" she smiles.

I shake my head at the two and sit down on Alex's lap as Celeste goes to play in the living room.

"I love you" he places a kiss to my neck.

I swallow the piece of pizza I was eating and laugh, "I love you too"

My breathing stops as I feel his hand slide down my shorts.

"Alex she is literally right there" I bite my lip.

"Then you better be quiet" he smiles against my skin.

I hold in a moan as his finger hits my spot. Warily, I looked over to Celeste who had her eyes fixed to the tv, watching Wonder Pets.

Pressing my legs together he laughs, "This is not funny" I stress letting out a tiny moan.

"You're right, it's not" he pushes deeper. My hand grips his wrist as I let out a whimper.

"Don't stop" I breathe out, throwing my head back on his shoulder as he goes faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I bite down on my hand as my stomach tightens.

Just then he pulls his fingers out and I groan, "No, please Alex" my lip quivers as I turn to look at him.

He lets out a chuckle and lands a kiss to my lips before going to the sink to wash his hands, "I think that's enough action for today"

I let out a frustrated breath and go to our room plopping on the bed.

After a minute I decide to get ready since I have to go out with Leslie and Daniela to pick out the dresses for the wedding. Letting out a sigh I go to the bathroom and start the shower.