2: Beer Anyone?

"Hah! One more win for me" I yell happily.

"Oh come on!" Diego groans.

"Poor baby" Leslie laughs, giving him a quick kiss.

"Get a room" I gag, grabbing another slice of pizza and picking off the pineapples.

I can't believe I let these psychopaths order pineapple pizza.

"Oh come on why can't you be like that?" Alex asks to my right.

"Because I'm not a fucker" I simply answer.

"Language" Diego comments.

"Like I give two rats ass"

Leslie let's out a yawn and pulls on Diego's arm, he wraps it around her.

"I'm taking a break" I say, getting up from the couch, grabbing a beer from the kitchen and heading upstairs.

I walk into my room and open the window, slinging one of my legs through it then the other. Pushing myself up and climbing the rest of the way up the roof.

I let out a content sigh, up here I feel no worries and all my problems fade away. Not like I had any huge problems but I enjoyed the view nonetheless.

"Enjoying yourself?" A voice asks.

"Now that your here, not so much" I send a sarcastic smile to Alex. I take a gulp from my beer, setting it down after.

He comes to sit beside me, "I see why you like it so much up here"

"Yeah, it's beautiful and breathtaking at the same time. I wish I brought my sketch book" a small smile playing my lips.

"You mean this sketch book?" I turn Alex's way to see my sketch book in his hand.

I grin at him, "Thank you" I open it and start to sketch the sunset.

Alex looks at my sketch beside me, "Beautiful" I smile and look up at him.

He smiles back at me, "All I can say is this is a great upgrade from the deformed stick figures you use to draw"

"You little shit, my stick figures were greater than anything you ever drew" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes, knowing I was right.

I lean onto him and feel my eyelids slowly close until I don't see the light anymore.

*

"Well isn't this just cute" I hear a voice say. I slowly open my eyelids and try to get up but something holds me down. I turn to my right to see Alex's arm wrapped around me.

I scramble up and off the bed, "Cold, I was just cold" I let out an awkward chuckle to Leslie.

"Mhmm" she crosses her arms and makes a face at me.

"Shut up" I say and walk into my closet.

Leslie walks into my closet with me, "So dark, what's wrong with you girl!"

I roll my eyes and pick out a large white tee and cotton shorts.

"Sooo, the dance is coming up soon. What are you going to wear?"

"Not a dress that's for sure" I walk out of the closet and climb back into my bed, "I'm not even going"

She looks at me, dumbfounded."Why not?!"

"Because I don't like dances, I don't like wearing dresses and I don't have a date"

Her face shifts to Alex's frame.

"For the last time Leslie he doesn't like me, we're just friends"

"That's what you say now" she huffs, "Well will you at least go shopping with me?" She pouts giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I groan, "Now leave me alone" I cover my face with my duvet and drift back off to a deep slumber.

***

I tried to re edit this chapter as best as I could and something still seems off to me .😭

But moving along I hope you enjoyed the second chapter

- Cici ♡︎