ʙᴄ , 1

𝑫 𝑨 𝑵 𝑰 𝑬 𝑳 𝑨 ' 𝑺   𝑷 𝑶 𝑽

WEDDING DAY

I press my eyelids tightly together as I hear the alarm on the side table beep in my ears.

"Shut up" I pound the clock, letting out a low groan when it wouldn't be quiet. I finally turn it off and flop back into the bed.

After a few minutes of rolling around I decided to get up, remembering that it was Leslie's wedding day after all.

I push my toothbrush into my mouth while looking up at the mirror with sleepy eyes. Quickly flossing I start to strip to take a shower.

Strings of curse words leave my mouth as I try to unhook my bra I didn't take off last night but I fail miserably.

"Someone's mad this morning"

Turning my head I see Grey leaned against the side of the door, eyeing me down. "I need help" I frown.

He tilts his head, "Come here"

Walking over I face the front of him. His hands reach behind me and with one flick of his wrist my bra is off.

"I still wonder how you can do that faster than me"

"Practice makes perfect"

I turn towards the shower, "You've had a little too much practice"

"It wouldn't hurt to have some more" he grabs my waist and turns me around before pressing his lips to mine in a swift kiss.

I feel him lightly grab my throat, tilting my head up with the edge of his thumb.

"We're gonna be late" I mumble as he reaches behind me and opens the shower, starting to strip.

Quickly grabbing my legs he sets me on his waist with a devious smile edging his lips.

"They won't miss us"

My legs felt like jelly as we finally got out the shower.

I see Grey wrapping a towel around his waist, trying to fix his wet hair.

Meanwhile I was struggling to even walk. Just as I'm about to topple over he quickly catches me and picks me up bridal style.

"All your energy gone that fast?" He chuckles.

I narrow my eyes at him as he carries me out the bathroom.

"Hurry up and get dressed" he kissed my forehead before smacking me on the ass, heading back into the bathroom.

I wobbled my way to our suitcase since we didn't unpack last night.

We had to get a hotel because of how far the wedding was originally placed. It was about a 2 hour drive but worth it because I was able to get some sleep.

Celeste comes skipping out the next room and into ours. I press my lips together. I really hope she was asleep during Grey and I's 'shower time'.

"Dan! Dan!" She sees me by the closet after I finish putting on my shirt and shorts, my bridesmaid dress with Stacey at the moment.