10: For the sake of it

I feel something wet press to my forehead and I sigh in content when I peak out of one of my eyes to see its Alex's lips.

"Morning ba–beautiful" he corrects himself. I furrow my eyebrows, confused, but shrug it off.

I reach up and start playing with his hair and move closer to his neck, "Morning" I yawn, trying to absorb his body heat.

He places one hand on my hip while the other one strokes my back, "What do you want to do today?"

"How are you so warm?" I groan but then my eyes widen when I remember we have school today.

"Fuck me" I mentally slap myself as I also remember it's prom too.

"When and where?" He smirks.

I pinch his bicep and he jumps, successfully falling off the bed. I hop out of bed and look down at him groaning on the floor, "Sorry not sorry"

He grabs me and pulls me down on him, connecting our lips skillfully.

My arms wrap around his neck just when the door bursts open, I jump and Alex grunts.

"Fucking hell" he mutters.

I roll my eyes and look to the door to see dad with a smug look, "I'll just leave you two" he says, slowly closing the door giving me a quick wink.

How he wasn't even mad, I don't even know.

I shake my head and turn back to Alex who's looking at me intensely, "What?" I ask, poking his cheek.

He smiles, "Nothing"

"Come on we got school today" I get off of him but he just pulls me back down.

"Stay with me today, I want to take you out"

"Alex I can't, Leslie is going to kill me"

He shrugs, "So is Diego"

"You're lucky I already bought everything with her"

He quirks an eyebrow, "So does that mean you're going to prom? In a dress?" He snorts.

I slap him in the head and get up, "Get dressed" I grumble.

Once Alex is dressed, he leaves his clothes at my house most of the time, we head downstairs.

"So are you going out with me or not?"

"Am I wearing a bookbag?"

He looks behind my back already knowing nothing is there, "Yes..?"

I sigh, "Dumbass"

"Prude"

I snarl at him and cross my arms, "Since when? How many times are you going to say that?"

He smirks and drops his hand under the table. Soon I feel something slide up my thigh.

My eyes widen and I yank his hand off my thigh, looking around nervously.

"Told you so"

"Hardy har har" I fake laugh.

I start eating breakfast until he pulls me out of my chair and into his lap.

"Feed me?" He asks with a grin.

"No" I try to get out of his hold but fail miserably. I sigh and sink into his warmness.

"I knew you couldn't resist"

"Yeah yeah, just know you're lucky" I sigh.

"I am"