13: Grey

D A N I E L A

I wonder if things could get worse.

I don't see much as I run, but the funny thing is I know where I'm going.

Grey.

I wrap my arms tight around myself, it's warm outside but I somehow always feel cold. My eyes stop in front of his house while dried tears stain my cheeks.

I knock two times, after a few minutes I'm ready to turn around and leave but the door swings open.

"Daniela?" His brows furrow, I could tell he was sleeping by his tired eyes and raspy voice. A broken sob escapes my throat and I try to cover it.

You're just rubbing your problems onto him.

My voice reasons, I shake my head trying to stop my thoughts from coming.

A pair of hands find my face, "Dan. Dan look at me" I slowly move my eyes up to his, "Stay with me"

I give him the tiniest of smiles and let go of myself, "I'm here"

That's what I loved about Grey, he always pulled me away from my thoughts, kept me distracted.

He pressed his lips to mine, grabbing my waist gently as if I'll break. I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers finding his soft curls.

He pulls me closer, deepening the kiss and all I feel from this is bliss. Pure fucking bliss, sparks shooting everywhere he touches.

He pulls away. Lips hovering over mine, "Can I stay?" I ask him, my lips tingling.

Nodding, he pulls me inside. I wrap my arms around his back and cry, and not normal cry. I mean the fucking ugly cry.

He kisses my forehead and strokes my hair and I soon feel him lift me up. He sets me down onto his bed and takes off my clothes, putting one of his shirts over me.

I grab his hand, not wanting to let go. He looks at me and chuckles, laying by side. I curl up into his side as his thumb strokes my bottom lip.

I squeeze his hand that's intertwined with mine and soon drift off to sleep.

"I love you Daniela" is the last thing I hear.

×××

I know this chapter is short. It is because it's meant to be. And I know you are probably confused, it will all be explained

This book is mainly about
Stacey and Alex but I wanted you
to see Daniela's point of view and how she thinks
differently from the rest.

As I said, I will probably make a book about
Daniela and Grey. When I do make it I hope you check it out

Until next time!

Love Cici:)