24: Mistakes, everyone has them

AERON

A sigh escaped me as I pulled up in-front of the apartment complex.

Everything was going great then this guy shows up and Stacey's all over him.

Do they have history?

Was he her ex?

I bite the side of my cheek, I didn't want another Asle incident. Another accident.

I rest my head on the back of the car seat, "Fuckkk" I groan.

Maybe I'm just mad because Stacey and I have been dating for a year and I still haven't had sex with her.

I look down at my pants, the only action I was getting was from my hand.

Face palming, I shake my head, what the hell am I thinking?

Opening the car door I get out and walk towards the apartment. I smile at the receptionist and head up to the 5th floor.

I open the door to see Stacey sitting on the couch with her knees up to her chest, looking on the verge of tears.

Dropping the keys I go over and wrap an arm around her, "What's the matter?"

She looks up at me and her lip quivers, "I don't know what to do" she cries, burying her face in my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm s-such a fuck up" she hiccups, gripping my shirt.

I look down at her as she shook with tears streaming down her face.

Cupping her cheeks I gently kiss her lips, "You're not a fuck up" I whisper.

Tears still slide down her now red face as she looks away from me. I tilt her head so her eyes meet mine.

"You're not a fuck up Stacey" I answer honestly.

She grips onto my shirt tighter and buries her face between my neck.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" She asks lowly.

I kiss her head, "Of course baby" I look down at her once again. What happened?

ALEX

Waking up with a start, I whip my head around.

A loud groan escapes me as I hold my head. "Fuck, fuck, fuckk" I curse.

I quickly went onto the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. After drinking it down in less than 4 gulps I waddle to the bathroom.

Where's my toothbrush? I think. Looking around where I usually put it. Walking back into my room I see a piece of paper by the night stand.

Picking it up, I read it silently to myself.

Hey, just wanted to tell you I was here helping you out last night before you freak out.

You threw up and I threw away your tooth brush after I brushed your teeth, just in case you were wondering where it went.