21: Him

STACEY

I wrapped my jacket tighter around me, the cold air pricking at my face as I walked up to the cafe.

"I'm here!" I call out as I enter.

"Stacey?"

I gulp and I feel my skin warm as I hear his voice.

Turning around I see him, "Hey Alex.." He sighs when he see's me and my heart speeds up.

"I forgot to tell you happy birthday" he gives me a small grin.

I look at him, really look at him. He's changed so much but yet still the same. His arms were covered in tattoos and I could see faint ones through his shirt.

I could see the faint stubble on his chin, which in my opinion, made him hotter than ever.  He runs a hand through his hair, which look like it needed to be cut, and licked his lip.

Oh, kill me now.

I bite my lip and clench my thighs, this is not good.

"Well you can say it now" I give him a smile in return.

He takes a step closer and wraps his arms around me. I don't object.

No. No. No! Stop it Stacey.

I feel his warm breath on my neck and it sends a shiver through me. His lips skim across my neck and stop at my ear.

I choke back a whimper.

"Happy birthday Stace"

I almost moan when he says my name and gently places a kiss to my neck, but I bite my lip and close my eyes.

Before I can say anything he pulls back and grabs my chin, "I will always love you. Never forget that"

With that he grabs his jacket and coffee and walks out of the cafe.

I'm fucked.

"Hello my beloved best friend" Jax smiles.

"What do you want?" I ask with a sigh.

"You mind sharing some of that chocolate?" He wiggles his eyebrows at my snickers bar. I glare at him but give him the rest.

"I think I love you" he grins. I shake my head and turn to eat my pizza.

"E-Excuse M-Me" a girl with black hair and green eyes taps Jax's shoulder.

He turns in his chair with a mouth full of chocolate, "Hi" he smiles,  showing the dimples in his cheek.

The girl blushes, "I don't know if you know me b-but I'm Madison. And..um" she looks down at her fingers, "I like you a lot!" She blurts out.

I smile at her and nudge Jax. He coughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"That's very sweet of you but I don't have the same feelings"