27: Apologies aren't for everyone

A L E X

I played with Stacey's hair as she curled up into my side, putting her leg between mines.

Kissing her forehead I get up to take a shower. After taking off my pants I hear shuffling behind me and look to see Stace.

"Morning" she yawns, wiping the drool off the side of her face. She walks up to me and wraps her hand around my torso, laying her head on my chest.

"Stace, I'm naked" I chuckle, stroking her back.

"I don't care, I don't feel good" she looks up at me.

"Join me?" I ask.

She nods and quickly strips clinging back onto me. I laugh and grab her thighs, wrapping her legs around me.

Once in the shower, she plays with my hair, "You're so pretty" she sighs.

"I'm pretty?" I smile at her.

"Mhm" nodding she pecked my lips, "I could get use to this" she hums.

"Me too, Stace. Me too"

"Fuck, my stomach is killing me!" She whines on the couch.

"Do you want me to bring you back something after I talk to Dan?" I ask while putting on my shoes.

"Yes, please" Crawling over to me she sits in my lap.

I hand her my phone, "Type want you want so I can get it"

Grabbing it, she taps away on my phone, I lay a kiss to her neck once I'm finished tying my shoes. She smiles, still focusing her attention onto my phone.

"Okay done" Handing me my cell back, I read over what she wrote.

"Twix bars or any type of chocolate, chicken wings, Dr. Pepper, noodles, a cake, my hoodie, pads..?"

Then it clicked.

"You're on your period?" I look down at her.

"It's starting in 2 days and I, well, you..Please just get the stuff" she groans, "I already feel like I'm in a bitch mood"

"You're already wearing one of my hoodies baby" I laugh.

"I want another one" she crosses her arms.

"Okay" I peck her cheek, not asking questions because I enjoyed living.

"Good luck with Dan, I love you!" She yells as I go through the door.

I shake my head, chuckling and head down to my car.

Parking in front of the cafe I let out a heavy sigh. I knew Daniela, and she was stubborn as hell. I knew she wouldn't let the fact of me leaving go so easily.

Walking into the building I look around for her dark hair. Catching her wave at me in the corner of the cafe I walk over to the table.