6: Shopping

"OMG! Look at these!" Leslie points at a pair of Pink moon loungewear shorts.

"Yeah amazing" I deadpan.

It 4 o'clock, school was busy per usual. But ever since me and Alex's encounter last night my skin was on fire. I had to slap myself multiple times.

She shoves it into my arms, "Go try it on!" She beams.

"Uh, no"

She pouts, "Why not?"

"Just because" I simply say.

"Please!!! Just try it on for me!" She whines. People start looking at us, I cover her mouth, "Fine just shut up"

I go into the dressing room and change into the shorts and shirt. As soon as I get out I bump into a body, I look up to see Drake. He's on the soccer team with Diego.

He smiles at me, "Hey Stacey"

"Hi Drake" I sigh, not having the energy to entertain him.

He gives me a once over, "You look caliente"

I roll my eyes, "You say the only Spanish word you know"

"Yeah and I learned it just for you"

I scoff, "Go-"

He covers my mouth with his hand, "You and I both know what you were about to say next"

"Then go do it" I give him a fake smile.

"You're still as bitter as always"

"Just get out of my way" I sigh.

He's about to say something but Leslie stops him, "Do you want me to tell Diego to kick you off the soccer team?" She narrows her eyes at him.

"I never get to have any fun" he grumbles, but walks away.

"Thank you Leslie" I groan.

She smiles, "No problem, if you and Alex were a thing you could do the same thing since he's the captain of the football team"

"Stop it"

"Sheesh it was just a suggestion, anyways you look amazing in that" she squeals happily.

"I'm not taking it, you can buy it" I say turning back to head into the dressing room.

"What?!"

"I told you I would try it on, not buy it"

"But-" she starts.

"No buts, we already have to buy dresses. Which I hate."

"Ugh, fine" she finally agrees, "Lets go"

I change back into my regular clothes and we set off to go find a dress for prom. There's a particular dress that caught my eye but when I showed it to Leslie she just told me it wasn't extravagant.

So I told her to go look for dresses in the other side of the store so I could buy the dress without her knowing. Once I bought it I put the bag into my bookbag and headed over to the other side of the store.

"Did you find anything good?" I ask Leslie, walking over to the rack she's standing by.

"Yes" she grins, happily. She hands me a white dress, the top part is covered in jewels and rhinestones and the bottom silky white lace.

"Uhh" is all I can say, I inwardly cringe. It looks so...

Oh god.

"I know right! Amazing"

"You're really lucky you're my best friend" I say to her.

She shakes her head, "That spot is already taken, I'm your best girl friend" she chuckles.

"Haha your so funny" I roll my eyes at her.

"Can you go try it on?" She asks me.

"Try what on?"

"The dress? Duh" she states like I'm stupid.

I take the dress from her and go back into the dressing room. I give myself a once over in the mirror. It actually compliments me well.

But bitch if you think I'm going to go around walking in dresses and shit, you got another thing coming.

I step out of the dressing room and Leslie examines me, "It's perfect. We're definitely buying it"

We head to the cash register and buy my dress along with hers. I know it's wrong because I'm wearing the dress I bought before.

I'll simply just return the white dress Leslie bought me and sneak the money into her room.

Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

*

I'm so so so sorry for not updating!! Plz forgive me, I love you guys and I'll try to update more often

Oh and I'm sorry that this was a short chapter.
Love Cici:)