James put me down!

"There that wasn't so bad was it?" Said Teddy,
"Yes" I mumbled and it was, as much as I knew the headmistress was awesome she was just as terrifying,
"Really?" He said clearly not believing me (he was laughing though)
"Hey!" I said but then added "if you don't want to believe me then don't, but I'm telling the truth" I then walked over to the fat lady and said "pumpkin polijuice" and so she swung open and I walked in towards my family.
"Hi" I say
"Lily, bed" James' says
"What?" I say
"Al" James says
"Got it" he says, Al picked me up bridal style
"Ok I may be tired" I say yawning
"Good little sis" James suss
"Night Lily" says teddy and then both my brothers. Make me promise to go to sleep
"I promise" I say laughing and then I sort of fall asleep in Al's arms, I vaguely hear James say
"Aw she's so sweet, *coughs* I mean night Lily" our family laughs at this and I can feel Al walking up the stairs, I giggle at the thought of teddy carrying James up here when he was younger and less arrogant, wait he's always been this arrogant.
"I can't get her into her bed without her waking up" I hear Al say then Teddy and James come up and help him, before I fall asleep, fully this time. Little did I know how mean my new friend is.
*****
"WAKE UP" Eliza screams, I just yawn and fall asleep again, " stop being a tired witch and start being an awake witch, lily" she says, then I start yawning before wrapping my covers around me.
"HEY!" Said Eliza pulling them (and me) onto the floor,
"Fine" I complained getting up.
"About time" she said.
*****
Once we were both up and dressed we walked into the common room and saw James and Albus waiting for someone.
We tried to get past without them noticing, it didn't work.
"Hey Lily and Lily's friend we are walking you down to breakfast" James announced,
"She is called Eliza and no you aren't" I say
"Yes we are" said James, Albus was obviously staying out of this.
"Hey! Wait put me down" I said, James had thrown me over his shoulder and I could see Albus and Eliza laughing at me, James carried me out of the common room, I was still screaming, all students turned to look at us but once they saw it was James they smiled and turned away, I guess James was always the centre of attention. When we reached the great hall Professor Longbottom came up to us and said
"James potter put your sister down"
"Do you really expect anything else" I said still upside down in james' shoulder, I could hear Albus and Eliza sniggering behind me.
"No I don't but James let her down" he said
"Yeah James put me down" I said mocking the professor slightly
"Lily..." He said but he was laughing
"Come on Lily we need breakfast" James said walking into the great hall.
"It's not like I have a choice" I say, James didn't hear me and kept walking, again people were staring. I saw Scorpius and I waved at him because he looked sad and I felt bad about James, he didn't wave back, stupid James.
Everyone had started cheering now, especially the gryiffindor's! What can I say, us potter's are awesome.
"JAMES POTTER!" The room went silent
"Put your sister down" it was professor McGonagall and even James listens to her so I was let down. " James come with me, Lily and Albus go get breakfast" she said walking away, I watched her and James walk away till I couldn't see them any more. Then I went and sat down with Albus and Eliza, the chatter in the great hall had resumed but I didn't join in.
"I hate to sound like James but you need to eat, Lily" Albus said, he sounded exactly like James had last night.
"Fine" I said but I still didn't eat anything.
"Aw lily, it's ok you can eat now" said James appearing behind me.
"Wait what?" I said, I was seriously confused.
"You weren't eating and that's so unusual" said James sarcastically "so I thought it was because I was taken away by prof. McGonagall" he carried on " no worries I just got 1 detention but McGonagall also said that she only ever thought about retirement when he read 'Potter, James' off the scroll for the second time, then she said something about me not making her regret it." He said
"Normal stuff then" said Albus, of course, it was James sat, he then sat beside me and picked up my spoon.
"Hey!..." Was all I could say before James stuffed a spoon full of porridge into my mouth.
"See Albus she's eating now, she was just worried about her eldest brother" he said cockily and with a smug smile on his face.
"James, I think you should know that Lily's chocking" said Albus worried but with a smirk and yes I was choking, stupid James.
"Oops" James said before hitting me on the back, hard. I gulped air down and muttered "stupid James" which Albus laughed at.
"She's delusional" James says before hitting me on the back again.
"I'm okay, I'm okay as long as you stop hitting me" I say as Albus laughed (again),
"Come on James we have quidditch stuff to sort out and Mark Jordan keeps sending me owls about his new pet, God knows what that'll be" he said "bye Lily"
"Yes, bye Lily, stay safe and if anything goes wrong send me an owl. I'll see you at lunch, stay safe" James said as I groaned at his overprotectiveness.
"Cool family" Eliza said
"If by cool you mean annoying then yes and that is just my brothers, teddy and one of my cousins you've met properly, I know you've seen quite a few of them but even that's not all. We are easy to spot, if someone's ginger them its most likely they are related to the weasley's, only James and Albus don't have ginger hair out of this generation of the weasley's" I say
"Yeah you have a big family, I guess that could be cool and annoying" Eliza says
"Yeah just, never ask about our holidays together, you don't want to know" I say shuddering as Eliza laughs at me.
"Hey Lily Luna" at first I think it's Scorpius but he would never be here and the voice isn't low enough.
"Hey Hugo" I say
"Hi Eliza" he says
"Hi Hugo" Eliza says
"Now we are done with 'hellos' lets go to care of magical creatures, we have that first" Hugo says
"Ohh good out first lesson is with Hagrid that's a good sign" I say happily, we each pick up a slice of toast and walk down to Hagrid's hut in silence, who knows what will be down here, with Hagrid it could be anything. That's when we saw a quick flash of light, we all exchange a glance and run down there again in silence, I arrive first and I think 'I knew he lives animals but what in the name of Godric Gryiffindor has he done.
*******************************
Watching the mortal instruments while writing this, the guy in the pic James. James is so arrogant isn't he??
I'm mean he is that's how I've written him but it still surprises me.
Comment and/or vote if you want
Bex xx

Short version of My Lessons Begin until I have time to properly re-write it:

I had enjoyed Hagrid's lesson, except for the Slytherins and the fact that it was a lot more challenging than expected, we had to deal with Unicorns! On our first lesson.
My favourite lesson of the day had to be potions, it was with Ravenclaw and I earned 10 points for gryffindor! I also met Markus Benedict who, like me, had 6 uncles on one side of his family.

I had another encounter with the slytherins but Malfoy's (NOT Scorpius) cousin had just got detention as McGonagall had heard.