Favourite Brother.

Lily P.o.V
I walked away from The Three Broomsticks and towards the only other pub in Hogsmead, The Hogs Head.
"I'd like a firewhisky please" I say confidently walking up to the counter, after brushing away my remaining tears. The bartender raised an eyebrow at me, "Here's 3 galleons" I say piling them up and smiling at him.
"However she's 15 so we will be going now" I hear my favourite brother say.
"Albus!" I complain picking up my money and walking out of the pub being pushed by Albus.
"Your only 15!" He exclaims,
"Funnily enough I'm aware of that fact" I say sarcastically turning to look at him.
"You can have your own opinions but you can't drink" he says, "and I can say anything and I'll still be your favourite brother" he smirks, well attempts too.
"Touché big brother, touché" I agree,
"Lets go back to school" he says, and I nod.

We walk to Hogwarts in comfortable silence and when we returned we both instinctively went to the Slytherin common rooms,
"Scorpius?" Al asked smiling sideways at me,
"Well he is my boyfriend" I said, loving how that sounded,
"I know" he said his smile almost faltering,
"Al what's wrong?" I ask him quietly turning to look at him,
"Lily, I love you and he's my best friend" he tells me sincerely,
"Albus I know" I tell him,
"Lily, let me finish" he says and I nod "I know neither one of you will hurt the other intentionally but what will happen next year? You will still be here and he could be anywhere"
"I- I hadn't exactly thought of that" I say looking down "but I suppose if it's meant to be things will work out in the end" I say and I know it's ridiculously hopeful and overly optimistic but I so wanted it to be true.
"Okay Lily, but both James and I want to protect you" he says looking me straight in the eyes and how many times had I heard that.

But I knew it was true.

******
Hello everyone,

Hope you're all having a good week, see you next week.

Bex x