Albus' Birthday.

Lily P.o.V

It was this time of year again and I only had a few days left until I went into my 5th year at Hogwarts, Albus was going into his last year and James was starting his career as a quidditch player. He had tryouts for the Chudley Canons in a week and had already tried out at several other teams, he really wanted to be a seeker on the ...... though. This year I would be trying out for the gryffindor position of seeker after years of being a chaser.

My family was use to Albus and Scorpius being friends, James still didn't like it and it had caused major arguments within the family and for a year after it happened Albus was basically shunned from the family even though everyone was trying to accept it no one could really bring themselves to. It was only after Scorpius' mum, Astoria died that they realised that he was actually a lovely, sweet, caring person who (even though Rose couldn't see it) had a massive crush on my cousin, Rose.

I had grown closer to Scorpius over the years mainly because I found out first but I helped him and Al convince Mum and Dad that he could be trusted, Mum was easier to convince than Dad but they both like him now and he's been coming to Albus' birthdays ever since.

This was why I had to look especially nice tonight. It would have been the first time I would have seen him since the end of the year and I knew it was my last chance to make him forget about Rosie, I knew it would be hard as he's been crushing on her for ages, she's his age and not "Al's Little Sister" and Rose is way prettier than me with her chocolate brown eyes and neat red hair cut perfectly so that it dances around her shoulders instead of eyes that can't decide wether they are grey or green and messy ginger hair that hardly ever looks anywhere near neat.

Well this is going to be a challenge...

*******
It's another update, wow!
Oh and I've done a 4 year time skip so I can skip to some Scorily action!!! So idk of you will be confused or have questions if you are/do then tell me, I'm happy to help.

Don't expect an update till Wednesday. I can't promise anything, sorry.

Bex x