The Three Broomsticks.

Lily P.o.V
After I left Scorpius at the entrance to the Slytherin common room I began to walk to meet Albus. He had his back to me as I walked to the courtyard.
"Hey Al" I said as I walked up to him,
"Oh! Hey Lily" he replies startled, "you ready?"
"As I'll ever be" I tell him smiling.
We walk side by side making small talk and reminiscing about our childhoods with James.
"So you and Scorpius huh?" He looks at me sideways, with a grin. I nudge his shoulder and give him a glare but it was only half-hearted, we both knew I was joking. He laughs and it must be the first time in years that I've been able to make him laugh, fully and without holding back. We stopped walking,
"Lets go and face our brother" I say grimacing slightly. Albus nods seriously and we walk inside, the warmth hitting us as soon as we stepped in.
"James is over there" Albus points to him sitting in booth, "a butterbeer?" He asked, I nodded,
"I'll come too" I say, not wanting to face James alone.
People said I was more like James than I was Albus and although I've always looked up to James more, I would trust Albus more and I believed him to be my friend not just my brother. We picked up our drinks and walked to James.
"Hey James" Albus said as we reached his table.
"Hello little brother" James teased before looking to me. His eyes softened. "Hey little Sis" he said smiling at me before standing up and hugging me. I hugged him back, tightly.
"You are such an ass James" I whispered with tears stinging the back of my eyes,
"I know" he whispered back before releasing me and adding "but I was protecting you" he insists,
"My life James, it's my life" I begin to raise my voice "you may be my brother but you can not choose who I want in my company. Ever since my first day you've tried to change my opinion of him! But not longer!" I shout before leaving the pub. The cold from outside stings my skin and I realised that I still had my drink, I throw it to the ground watching it smash as tears begin to make tracks down my face.

********
Hi everyone, hope everyone is well. I'll see you next week!!!
Bex x