The Headmistresses Office.

Lily P.o.V
I slowly began to walk towards McGonagall's office after leaving Scorpius with Madame Pompfrey.
I turned to the stone gargoyle and said
"Albus Dumbledore" which lead to it magically turning showing the staircase.
I started to walk up the stone spiral stairway until I reached her office.
"Hello Minerva" I say as I waltz into the office.
"Lily, I will only allow this because no other students are here" she tells me. "Now please sit down, take peppermint imp and explain why your brothers chose today to attempt to kill Mr Malfoy" so I sat and I took a sweet but I stayed silent. McGonagall looked at me, raising her eyebrows.
"Fine!" I say rather loudly, she gives a soft smile. "Well Rose and Scorpius may have, sort of broke up and then Scorpius and I kinda kissed" I said quickly and very awkwardly "and Albus saw and well you saw how things went" I say laughing awkwardly, again.
"Ah so over-protective brothers" she says looking over her glasses.
"Yes" I nod my head before confusion sets in, "why was James here?" I ask her,
"Didn't he tell you? He is here for a quidditch trial" she says "and he came to visit you and Albus"
"Oh right" I say "well if that's all I probably should go see how everyone is" I say before getting up and leaving,(after a small stubble after tripping up over the chair leg),
"For what it's worth Lily, your brothers are overly protective, it's not fair on you" I hear McGonagall say,
"Thanks Minerva" I shout as I'm halfway down the stairs.

******
Hi,
See you next year!!!
Hope you all had a great winter holidays.

Bex x