The Fratellis.

Scorpius P.o.V
It had been an hour or two since the party had started. I was still in my corner like a complete loner but I made me feel slightly better that Lily was once again stood on her own.
I really should talk to her I think to my self.
But as usual I was interrupted, but this time it was by Albus, and instead of she moves in her own way it was Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis.
"Hey Albus" I say as he sits next to me.
"Hi Scorpius" he says grinning as he sits down,
"What did you do now?" I ask, because I just know him too well,
"I may or may not have superglued James' hand to his drink" Albus says, laughing, I let out a light chuckle and my gaze wanders back over to Lily.
She's still stood alone.
"Lily doesn't look happy" I say out loud,
"She'll be fine Scorpius," Albus says.
I was about to let it pass when one of my favourite lines of the song comes on.
"Hey Al, bring your sister over here, let her dance with me, just for the hell of it" I say quoting the lines. I hear him laugh as he walks over to her, they have a brief conversation before she smiles brightly and sends Albus back, alone.
"What happened?" I ask, confused.
"She said you have to ask her yourself" Al says snickering to himself. So I do.
I walk up to her as the song finishes and ask.
She laughs.
"Why of course Malfoy, I'd love to" she mocks before taking my hand.
The song changes and Goodbye my Lover by James Blunt comes on, Al is a big fan of muggle music.
But in this moment all I can think is Goodbye my Rose.

*********
This update is for my friends birthday which is today!!!
So Happy Birthday Lucy!!!!!
And we see some Scorily action there, happy????

Next update: Wednesday

Bex x