Last Day of Term.

Lily P.o.V
"Finally!" Albus says walking out of his last exam. "Hey Lily, are you waiting for me or-" he begins before turning and seeing his best friend behind him. He nods and gives me a half grin. "Of course, see you both later?" He asks as Scorpius joins my side.
"Sure" I says and Scorpius nods in agreement.
"So how was it?" I ask as we walk down the corridor; hand in hand.
"Torture; don't take divination" he says shaking his head so his messy blonde hair falls into his eyes.
"Noted" I says gazing at him.
"How was Potions?" He says, returning the favour.
"I think it went okay really" I said contemplating the exam.
"Let's hope so. Slughorn would have a fit if you don't get Outstanding" he says looking at me sideways,
"The same goes for you" I tell him as we reach Gryffindor common room.
"Ahh yes! The hassle of being the favourites" he comments with hints of sarcasm as he bends down to kiss me.

"Later" I whisper "we have to pack, the train leaves in a hour"
He sighs and pecks my cheek.
"Meet you here in 45 minutes" he asks slightly disheartened.
"Of course" I say

****
"I cannot believe our OWL's are over!" Exclaimed Eliza as we walk out of the fat lady's painting into the hallway where a certain blonde was waiting with Albus...
and Rose.

"Well hello dear sister" said Hugo rather loudly as we went to meet them. It was obvious he was annoyed at her.
"Hugo, Eliza and..." her face fell for a split second before masking it; perfectly, "Lily" her voice was softer now. Eliza mumbled her greetings.
"Rose, how nice to see you again. It's errr... been a while" I manage to say somewhat politely.
"Yes well...umm I should go" she replies before hurrying off somewhere.
"We should go catch the train then" Albus says; always the voice of reason
And off we go. Taking the same way as Rose and along the way Scorpius and I end up shoulder to shoulder.

We share a compartment and the journey is filled with laughs and reconciliations and Mr Malfoy playing with a strand of my hair.

****************
An Epilogue to go. Sorry it has moved so quickly but it will be slowly, slowly edited.
See you next week, for one last time.

Bex x