The Three Potter's

Albus P.O.V

"Look mate, as nice as this conversation has been, I really have to get back." I say standing up from my previous position on the floor. I straighten my robes and continue "James will never let me forget this if he finds out. I'll see you around Scorpius"
He nods joining me stood up "I'll see you in potions I suppose" he says looking down.
"Yeah you will mate, bye" I confirm as he nods and begins walking in the opposite direction to me.

James P.O.V

"All first years inside" I say holding the sleeping fat lady's portrait open, "although, secretly, I am proud that you have been wise enough to follow in my footsteps" I grin at my younger cousins he walks through after helping Lily's friend through the portrait hole. Just as Lily is about to follow him I stop her "Lil- Lily I am sorry for what happened" I apologised "you know Al and I only want what's best for you" I say holding her shoulders so she has to look at me, "we just sometimes disagree on what is best for you" I give her a grin and she smiles brightly back up at me.
"You know James you actually sounded sincere then, I might have to forgive you" she announces (sarcastically might I add), she has always been so confident, even when she's wrong.

Lily P.O.V

"We both know you'll forgive me" James says grinning, "because I can go to honeydukes and buy you all sorts of sweets, and you can't"

"Hmmm... I'll  have to agree with you there, you're forgiven" I say hugging my oldest brother tightly.

"Guys! I'm so disappointed you forgot to let me know about this Potter family meeting" Albus said coming round the corner, he too was grinning, which was how I knew he wasn't really annoyed.

"Oh come on Al" James said, "join the family hug if you want to"
"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely" he drawled, walking towards us.
"On the count of three" James whispered in my ear, "one ... two .....three" we broke apart and ran towards Al.
In the end we all ended up in a pile on the floor laughing.
"So glad I came." Albus said with a wry smile.