Summer.

Lily P.o.V

It had been a few weeks since summer had begun and already I was missing Hogwarts and Liza (but not Hugo, I had seen him a lot over the summer) even though we had been sending owls back and forth over the weeks.
I still hadn't quite got over the shock of seeing Albus and Malfoy  together but so far I had managed to put it to the back of my mind. I had decided to fully enjoy summer and leave what little homework I had (compared to other members of my family) till the last week.

We (Mum, Dad, James and Albus) were just about to leave for Italy, a holiday I had been looking forward to since the beginning of summer. We would spend a week in Rome seeing the sights before another week in Tuscany with trips to Florence and other places.

"And I'm done" I say to James who is stood in the doorway to my room.
"Finally" he sighs picking my shiny, purple suitcase up. "Blimey , this weighs a ton, what have you packed, rocks?" He comments sighing.
"No, just a couple of books" I say.
"Need any help Lily" Albus says walking into my room.
"No, thanks" I say fairly curtly, as nothing had been the same between us since the train. He flinched.
"I'm sorry Lily, I really am" he whispers to me, before leaving my room.
"What's up with him?" James asks looking vaguely concerned.
"I don't know" I lie looking down and even though he looks suspicious he lets it slide.
I don't know how awkward this holiday will be but I've looked forward to this for so long that I really don't want it to be spoiled.
That could mean being nice to Malfoy though.

*****
Hi,
and look it's another update, I think I'm getting better just don't get use to it, it will all go down hill from September.
Bex, x