One Week Left.

Lily P.o.V

I only had one week left of the holidays and we'd just got back from Italy. It had been amazingly warm and we had just had a great time and I'd almost forgotten entirely about Malfoy, but one small fact was in my way.
Albus' Birthday.
It was coming up in 2 days and he wanted to invite Malfoy to his party.
The only problem was that he couldn't tell Mum or Dad and especially not James, I'm not sure who my eldest brother would kill first.

"I'm going to ask them" Albus announced walking into my room while I was writing to Liza.
"Bad idea" I say going back to writing.
"Lily" he says,
"Al, you know I love you" I say looking up at him, "but it will hurt Mum and Dad and I'm pretty sure James will kill you and your friend" I continue.
"And what about you?" He asks "what would you do?", I really wasn't expecting that.
"I think you've already seen my reaction Al, but I think I'm over it, well I almost am" I say thinking about it.
"Thanks Lily, but I need to tell them" he says, "I'll do it now, while I have my courage",
"I think Mum will be proud" I say.
"I really hope so." He smiles before leaving.

This led to everything changing, and not exactly in a good way.

*****
It's an update!!!
I'm really trying here guys and I think I will start updating every Wednesday with odd other updates.
But wait, it's Tuesday....
That doesn't mean an update tomorrow, it could but nothing for sure.
Sorry.

Bex x