The Party.

Albus' P.o.V
I was finally turning seventeen, which meant I could practise magic, so I could get James back for a year of pranks that I've had to put up with over the holidays.
As usual Scorpius would be coming over early to help set up for my party and then he'd stay over for the rest of summer. As hard as it was dealing with James and his stuck up opinions of Scorpius, it was definitely worth it.

Later at the party.

Scorpius P.o.V
I was enjoying this more than expected and the Potter's had over done themselves this year. Rose hasn't arrived yet but I was looking forward to seeing her. I was talking to Albus when I noticed that Lily was standing alone, and that she didn't seem like she was particularly enjoying herself. I made a mental note to talk to her later but just as she moves in her own way by The Kooks comes on I notice Rose waltz into the room with her brother Hugo shuffling behind her. As he makes a beeline for Lily, Rose begins walking towards me, well Albus but I was with him.
"Hi Guys" she announces with her flawless smile,
"Hey Rosie," Albus says, which just causes her to glare at him, she hates that nickname.
"Hi.... Ummm do you...." I mumbled, then I coughed, I was kinda nervous "I mean... Would you want to dance? You know, with...errrrr... Me?" I say my voice wobbling showing how neverous I was. She looked at me. Then shook her head slowly whilst saying "Sorry Scorpius, I have to talk to Teddy, I promised, maybe later" and then she walked off and I mumbled a goodbye to Al and I went to sit down somewhere, preferably in the dark.

*****
hi guys,
It's Wednesday and I'm (amazingly) sticking to my update schedule.
I'm getting busy not will try my best to update.
Sorry again.

Bex x