The true beginning of Scorily.

Lily P.o.V
I walked out of transfiguration to see Scorpius standing there with a bruise just below his eye, it covered his cheekbone.
"What happened?" I gasp reaching up to brush my fingers across his cheek, he winced before giving me a crooked smile.
"Your brother happened actually" he says grimacing,
"I'm so going to kill James" I mutter,
"Not exactly" he said "it was Al" my mouth drops in utter disbelief.
"No way, when did this happen?" I ask
"Flitwicks class about 5 minutes ago" he replies half smiling,
"And it bruised this quickly! Wow, who knew Al had it in him" I joke. But after a glare from Scorpius I added "sorry, too soon I guess" to which he nodded and leant against a wall.
"We should probably go to the hospital, get Madam Pomfrey to look at it" I say before taking his hand and pulling him along softly. He grins at me, but I turn away before he can see me smiling too.
It isn't long before I feel an arm go round my waist. I gasp and turn to look up at him which apparently was an open invite for him to kiss me. I turned to face him, not breaking the kiss, and wrapped my hands around his neck, while his hands remained firmly on my waist.

"What in the world is happening here?!?" I hear a very angry voice shout. Scorpius and I break apart before to see James. Possibly as mad as I've ever seen him.
"Hi" I squeak going a brilliant shade of red.
"Let me guess" he says sarcastically "this is why Albus is in detention for a month" he continues to shout,
"Err...maybe" I say,
"Well err...maybe I'll join him" he mocks before launching himself at Scorpius punching him exactly where his bruise was.
I scream.
"I won't fight you James" Scorpius says regaining his balance,

"Mr Potter!" I hear the shrill voice of McGonagall shout, "what on earth has caused both of the male Potters to punch Mr Malfoy?" She continues before turning to me "and why Miss Potter do I believe it has something to do with you?" I just stand there, not doing anything while I hear at least 3 classes of students whispering about what has happened and I could just tell that this would cause multiple rumours to spread around the school.
"Mr Potter you will join your brother in a months long detention, which includes an apology letter to Mr Malfoy and perhaps your sister and an explanation to why this has happened" she tells James who is too annoyed to even care, "Miss Potter, escort Mr Malfoy to the infirmary, he is most likely to get a nasty bruise. After that please come see me, I'm sure you can explain why your brothers have taken a sudden dislike to Mr Malfoy" she tells me solomly, I nod showing that I understand. The crowds begin to separate as I walk Scorpius to the infirmary, however we are still in ear  shot to hear James say "Headmistress, it isn't a sudden disliking, I've never liked that snake" which leads to McGonagall sighing and walking off. This is just another case to show how stupid, some may call it brave, my brother truly is.

*******
Here's an update,
I will see you next week but for now MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Bex xx