The Hogwarts Express.

Lily P.o.V

After months of different lessons and many rolls of parchment turned in as homework Eliza, Hugo and I had survived our first year at hogwarts. It had been really fun but to be honest I couldn't wait to see Mum, Dad and Teddy.

"Come on Lily" Hugo complained in my ear, "just one more game of exploding snap" he begged, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry Hugo, I'm need to go find Al before we reach Kings Cross" I say standing up, it was partially an excuse to get out of this compartment and partially a reason to leave Liza and Hugo alone.

I walk along the corridors past all the compartments knowing that my brother prefers to sit towards the back of the train. I open his compartment door and walk in without taking notice of who was there.
"Hey Al, where are we-" I stop and look at the blonde haired boy whose sitting across from my brother, Malfoy. "W- w- what's happening here?" I say in complete shock, "Why is Malfoy here?" I say glaring at him.
"Lily, calm down" Scor- Malfoy says while Albus just sits there, with a blank expression and a very pale face.
"No! I won't calm down" I shouted "I don't understand what's happening" I look down, "Al, are you gay?" I whisper looking a my brother. He lets out some kind of strangled laugh,
"No Lily, I'm not gay" he says,
"I'm telling James" I say beginning to leave the compartment,
"No, Lily please don't" my brother begs with a frantic, panicked look in his eyes, he jumps up from his seat and puts his hands on my shoulders, forcing me to look him straight in the eyes.
"I- I-" I stutter trying to think
"Please" is all he says.

*****
Hi, I'm back (for a while) and I'm writing again but let's be fair this could be it until I remember again and stop procrastinating, so enjoy the updates and I'm sorry they are so short.

Bex xxx
(Sorry again)