Potter and Malfoy.

Albus P.O.V

It had been a couple of weeks after school had started and I had finally begun to start settling in back at hogwarts. Being one of "the chosen one's" children should make that easy but trust me it doesn't. What makes it harder is the fact that my best friend (Scorpius Malfoy) is ignoring me because of my idiot brother.

And that I run straight into something, someone.
"Arggh jeez, watch where your going, Potter" Scorpius said picking himself up off the floor.
"Merlin! I'm so sorry mate" I say helping him up, " I thought you weren't speaking to me" I mutter looking away.
"Yeah well, it's not like I have many other people I can talk too" he says in the same manner.
"Good point, it has been weird without you, other than my family you are the only person I talk to" I say smiling
"At least your family is big" he say looking down, "actually I wanted to talk to you about something" he mutters
"Sure" without hesitating I agree "anything"

                          *****
Lily P.O.V

"Hugo! We can't leave the dormitory, let alone the castle" Eliza whispers
"Yeah, Liza's right, plus I bet Rose never did anything like this" I agree
"No, but James would have done" he says, turning yet another corner in the large hallways.
"You should never follow James' examples!" I say "he's an idiot with about 50 detentions per term"
"That's cool!" Hugo insists

"I agree" says an instantly familiar voice,
"James?!" Hugo says, eyes widening "how did you find us?" He asks

"The Marauders Map" I say
"Bingo" James confirms, smirking. "Now you 'ickle first years better be getting to bed before a professor comes" he mocks before turning in his heel and walking off, waving as he goes.
"I think we should go" Eliza says and I nod my head in agreement. We begin to head back, and even Hugo comes with us (after a threat of telling his mother).
We just turn the corner to the gryffindor common room entrance.