The First Date.

Lily P.o.V
"Liza" I complained at breakfast a couple of days later, "don't encourage him!"
"If Hugo thinks he can eat all of that" she says in disgust pointing to the mountain of scrambled eggs and bacon that had formed on Hugo's plate, "then I wish him luck and think he should prove it" she adds haughtily.
The seriousness of how she said it made me laugh,
"Fine but at least make it a bet" I say, "and a good one" I add as an afterthought,
"Ooh good idea" Eliza says turning to Hugo "What do you say? A galleon?"
And with his mounts full he replies "Deal" although it sounded much more like "eel" I laughed at my cousin while Eliza wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"Hi" I hear Scorpius Malfoy say as he slides into the seat next to me and slides his arm around my waist.
"Why hello Mr Malfoy" I say turning to look at him.
"I was thinking..." he began, I raised an eyebrow which he ignored before continuing, "that we have never had an official date"
"You're right" I say,
"Well lets solve that" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the great hall,
"But it's Monday..." I say running with him,
"Exactly it's always boring so let's make it more fun" he shouts at we continue running, "and I happen to know you have a free lesson now" he adds.
"How do you- never mind. Where are we going?" I ask him
"Here" he replies suddenly stopping. Almost crashing into him I stop as well breathing heavily,
"Where are we?" I ask him but instead of replying his holds a finger to his lips and turns me so my back is facing the wall. He grins at the wall.
"Turn around please" he says, and I sigh but do as he says. There was a giant door in front of me. "Stop gaping." He says "and come in" he adds holding my hands as he walks backwards into the room.

The doors open to reveal a small room that reminded me of a small restaurant in Italy. Scenes from an Italian restaurant by Billy Joel was playing softly in the background and in the center of the room was a two person table with two plates of an herb, Italian omelette sitting on it with a candle in the middle.
"It's- it's amazing" I say looking from Scorpius to the room and back again.
"Scorp..."
"You don't have to say anything" he says with and almost sheepish expression,
"Thank you" I tell him anyway. We walk to the table and he pulls my chair out for me.
"Who said chivalry was dead" I mock,
He lets out a soft laugh,
"Enjoy" he says and we begin to eat.
The meal was perfect and the company was even better.

******************
Hello everyone,
After this there will be one more chapter and then an epilogue.
I thought I'd warn you.

See you next week,
Bex x