❂ 035. run

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxv.    RUN

❛  what if i can't forget you? / i'll burn your name into my throat / i'll be the fire that'll catch you

what if i can't forget you? / i'll burn your name
into my throat / i'll be the fire that'll catch you.

CARAPHERNELIA // PIERCE THE VEIL

"VOD!" ROUNDING THE CORNER, her hand was immediately ripped from the Commanders

"VOD!" ROUNDING THE CORNER, her hand was immediately ripped from the Commanders. Swiftly swept up into a hug, both Sinker and Boost held her close as a soft laugh escaped her.

Giggling, she wrapped one arm around each clone, and tightly hugged them back, "Hey, boys!" Letting them go, she smiled brightly at the two whilst they glanced past her shoulder, and straight to the almost sulking Commander.

Turning to follow their gaze, the trio simultaneously grinned as they studied the previously disgruntled Commander. He quickly caught on to their plans, and he watched the three cautiously, "What're you—AH!"

Ambushing the Commander, Wolffe's brothers and Captain tightly encased him in a group hug — much to the enjoyment of the Pack, save of course, for Wolffe.

Groaning from the arms swaddling him, he still however wrapped an arm around Eisha's waist, and one over Boost's shoulders, "Why do you do this?" Rolling his eyes deeply at their displays of affection, he sighed, "You know how I feel about contact."

Peeking her head up from under Wolffe's chin, mirth danced in her eyes as she met his secretly, blithely concealed ones from her radiant stare, "We're having a Wolfpack group hug!" Surrounding her arms tighter around his chest, she rested her head there and gently mumbled into the warmth he provided her, "If Master Plo were here, then we could have a family group hug."

Sinker chuckled, and reached over Boost to ruffle her curls lightly, "I guess we'll just have to have a family Pack hug when we're back home, then — yeah, vod'ika?"

Violet eyes glistening at the idea, she met Sinker's gaze with a delighted smile. Still grinning, she was instantly cut off by Wolffe's crabby tone, "If you wanna go home so badly, why don't you all get off of me?"