October, 1993

DESPITE IT BEING the first Hogsmede weekend, Liv stormed round the Gryffindor common room with such an attitude her face rested with a 'dont-fuck with-me' look. Harry was speed walking at her side, desperate to keep up with her angry strides, and desperate to take in every word of her rant about 'how sick they are for keeping you locked up here.'

They hadn't yet found a plan to sneak out, and time was running out.

Sure, Harry could try blend in with the surrounding third years – as simple as that, but it was Harry Frickin' Potter. Harry Potter didn't blend in. He could simply use his invisibility cloak as he'd tried to explain to Liv multiple times, but Liv was stubborn, and Liv would never put her friends at risk of expulsion – because that's what would happen if they didn't come up with a better, fool proof plan.

Hermione, waiting firmly in the portrait hole beside Ron, hand on her hip, called Liv for the last time. "Liv? Are you coming or not?"

Liv briefly stopped pacing to glare at Hermione. "You're joking! If I wanted to hear endless bickering for the next hour I'd simply sit myself between Padma and Lavender,"

"Hey!" Padma called out in defence. She was sprawled out on the large Gryffindor couch and had moved the magazines from infront of her face, revealing an offended look.

"Well Harry's not going, are you Harry?" Hermione spoke stubbornly, face plastered with concern.

"You are not his mother!" Liv replied before the boy got a chance to respond.

"I know that –"

"Well stop acting like it!" Liv interrupted, sick of Hermione always control what Harry can and can't do. "Harry deserves his fun like the rest of us,"

"I want to go, Hermione," Harry nodded – Liv smiled to him.

"See? He wants to go," Said Liv turning back to face a defeated Hermione. "And I want you too go now too, you're distracting us,"

"Fine, get caught!" Hermione huffed, scrambling through the portrait hole infront of Ron. "See if I care!"

"See if you care?" Liv shouted back. "You have a heart attack everytime someone breaks the rules!"

The portrait hole slammed forcefully behind the pair, and Liv was left in the common room with Padma, Harry, and a bunch of first and second years who had been interrupted to the noise. Fred and George soon made their way down from their own dorm to join them, George had his hands protectively over the sides of his ears.

"Alright, enough shouting on my freshly woken ears," he said. Liv quickly flipped him off.

"Heard you need help sneaking out," The Weasley twins had appeared by her side, and were now grinning – never seemed to be a good thing, especially when someone like Liv was in a mood.

"It's far too early for your games, Weasley," she scowled back.

"Oh, she's feisty this morning," George answered, unbothered by the attitude. "We're here to help Potter escape,"

"And to help you get back at Malfoy," Fred added.

"I already got back at Malfoy," Liv narrowed her eyes, not looking at either of the boys in face but focusing on marching to the great hall as quickly as possible.

"Get back at him for good,"

"Okay," Liv asked with a roll of her eyes. "What is it you have thats so great it can solve both our problems,"

"This,"

From behind Fred's back he pulled out a blank piece of parchment he'd been hiding. The twins were grinning wide, Harry and Liv, on the other hand, started between the two as if they were crazy.