April, 1994

"TIME TO WAKE up, sweetheart,"

Liv grumbled, pulling the bedsheets tighter too her in case they were suddenly pulled away. If she could remember the dream she had been having, it definitely would have been something good. She was always having good dreams when she was woken up early in the morning.

"I don't want too," she mumbled to her Father refusing to open the eyes that were tightly shut behind her eyelids, using all her might to make sure they didn't budge.

"You've got to go to class, honey, you can't skip," Remus said, taking a sip of his coffee, sighing when Liv most definitely did not and would not budge from his bed.

"I'm tried," she said.

"I'm not surprised," Remus chuckled. "You were up in the middle of the night, remember?"

Liv groaned one last time. "Please don't make me get up," she huffed.

"Fifteen more minutes," Remus agreed. "I'll go grab you breakfast but then you have to promise me you'll get up, okay?"

"Promise," Liv mumbled, slowly, but surely, drifting back into her sleep... for what felt like fifteen seconds.

"Now it's really time to get up," Remus said a moment later.

"That was not fifteen minutes!" Liv yelled grumpily, sitting up in bed to race Remus who was looking at his watch.

"Well, it may have been fourteen," he said, nodding to the toast and orange juice he'd returned with and placed bedside her on the sheets. "Come on, eat while you're walking to your dormitory,"

Liv yawned, grabbing the toast, wondering how many students were about to see her in her pajamas as she made her way up to the Gryffindor tower. While Remus wasn't looking, she nicked his coffee quickly, as it would probably do her more good than the orange juice was. Laying beside his coffee was the marauders map for last night, Liv quickly grabbed it too and called to her Father that she was leaving.

When she arrived to the girls dormitory, Padma looked, honestly, fuming, but smiled the moment she saw Liv who was still nibbling on her toast.

"There you are!" She sighed, pulling Liv into a hug. "We were worried! Where have you been?"

"Breakfast," Liv said, holding up her toast innocently.

"Well come on! You've already made us late for potions,"

"You guys go," Liv said to girls who looked as though they'd been forced to wait for her return, and really weren't bothered about it either - especially Hermione. "I'll meet you there,"

By the time Liv had finished her toast, changed, brushed her teeth and grabbed her school books, and then when back to grab the coffee she'd put down and forgot about she was a good fifteen minutes late to Snape's potion lessons - and that was before she'd trekked half the castle to his class. Liv didn't mind though, anything to piss that man off, especially after last nights events.

Liv soon advanced into a fast jog when she realized she didn't want to spend the next month in detention, but being the clumsy, blonde, ditz she was, Liv managed to bump into someone as she turned a blind corner far too fast.

The books that had been safely tucked into her arms flew to the floor in a big crash, and the coffee she had still not drank spilt all down the front of now see-through not-so-white-anymore school shirt. Shit.

"Oh, Merlin, I'm so sorry!" Liv gasped to the boy she'd ran into, too busy picking up her books and papers that had fluttered away to notice who the bot was. "That was totally my fault,"