November, 1993

"YOU'RE A GEMINI!" Padma grinned with excitement in attempt to intrigue her girlfriend when it came down to her favourite class, divination – but Liv continued to stare at the floor in boredom with her head resting in her hands.

"I don't care," Liv grumbled, Padma sighed.

"That means you and Dean are compatible," Padma urged, eyeing the boy to see whether he was interested too.

"That's nice!" He tried to smile, but his face quickly fell bored once more.

"Really?" Liv muttered. "You think we're just destined to be together because the stars say so? "

"That's not what I said," the scorpio rolled her eyes. "I just said you're compatible, besides, Potter recons he's going to die just because he saw a black dog so don't be coming for me!"

Liv glanced to Harry, looking just as bored, and huffed again. How. Fucking. Boring.

That's how the divination class continued, Padma would try and entice Liv into the lesson on zodiacs, but Liv would dismiss it quickly or groan everytime Padma said that word 'horoscope' – which, quite frankly, was very often.

Liv only removed her head from where it was resting in her hands to sit up alarm when Filch suddenly burst into the room, whispering quietly to Trelawney. The class fell silent, eager to hear what the two adults were talking about.

"Miss Parkinson has not been present in your class today at all?" Filch muttered, but down to the class' sudden silent Liv could hear perfectly.

"I haven't caught a glimpse of her at all..."

Liv jumped to her feet at once, all eyes fell on her at once – including the two adults, eyeing her suspiciously.

"May i be excused?" Liv quickly rambled.

"What's wrong, dear?"  Telawny asked, eyebrows raised.

Oh, sweet merlin, so much was wrong.

Liv froze for a moment, unknown as to what to say, before bursting out the class without a word. She ran, and didn't stop until she reached the broom cupboard that had suddenly filled her with so much dread.

Huffing and puffing, clutching her chest, Liv swung open the door.

"Oh! Thank merlin!" Pansy gasped, touching her heart as if it was aching with joy. "Get me out of here, please!"

Pansy was remarkably calm considering she was face to face with the girl who'd had her locked in a broom closet all night. Why hadn't any of her friends come to find her like Liv thought they would?

Liv then noticed the piece of material tied around her head, concealing her eyes and blocking her from seeing it was infact Liv present, and then of course noticed the ropes tied around her limbs when the sudden punch of fear hit her in the stomach.

Liv took off the blindfold, preparing for the sudden outburst from Pansy she new was due to arrive – and Pansy did not not disappoint.

"You?" She shrieked with a gasp. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

"Shut up!" Liv grumbled, eyeing down the corridor to see if anyone was around, before shutting herself in the broom closet too. "I'm gonna let you go.... but you can't hurt me, or next time you'll be in here much longer," she tried to sound threatening, but notice the small shake in her hands as she reached for the ropes that had Pansy's legs bound together.

Pansy's face softened. "Okay," She said calmly. "Okay, I promise I won't hurt you,"

"Alright," Liv sighed in relief, pulling gently at the rope, but the moment it hit the floor Pansy literally pounced, knocking Liv to the floor and clambering onto of her throwing punches as every inch of her face.