Chapter 25 - All You Learn.

ⵔ--------ⵔ

Your POV

Outskirts of Equestria

I stood in the middle of the plains which were carpeted with white soft snow. The wind howled softly and flickered my [HC] mane. The blood red sky was covered with a thick layer of moody grey clouds. My hooved felt numb from the cold as I stood in place, starting at Sombra questioningly.

"You, look, stunning!" He exclaimed. I frowned and watched his pitch black mane flicker in the wind too. His seductive crimson eyes were fixed on me, staring with awe and adoring the view.

"What...?" I asked, bringing my hoof up to scratch my forehead, until something got in the way. A round, long and solid object was mounted on my head. I gasped and my heart started to beat frantically. I sat on the floor and brought my other hoof up to examine the object, it was a horn.

"Sombra, what is this...?" I questioned nervously, patting the horn and trying to get familiar with it. I just realised I could see the tip of it when I looked up.

"I did mention there was a surprise in this for you. You are now an alicorn, [YN]." Sombra said cheerfully, bringing his hoof up to caress my cheek. He paid attention to the horn on my forehead and smiled softly. I watched the green fade from his eye whites and the streaks of purple mist vanish slowly.

"An alicorn?!" I exclaimed. This was not something I was ready for. I figured fighting Darkness with the crystal hearts power would have been like being a live version of the crystal hearts altar, not fighting him in an actual battle like an alicorn. "But... But I'm not ready!" I exclaimed frantically.

Sombra nodded and then gave me a grave look. "I know, which is why you must go now." He said darkly. I gave him a disbelieving glare.

"Go? Where? What about you?" I questioned. My heartbeat sped up and my breaths quickened. I could almost feel the blood rush in my ear.

"Find a unicorn skilled with enough magic that will help you learn how to wield your powers. Go." Sombra ordered coldly.

My eyes teared up and I shook my head. "No! What about you? I can't leave you!" I argued.

Sombra sighed and shook his head. "I used dark magic. Darkness can now find me, and he again posseses some form of control over my mind. You are not safe with me anymore, and you are our only hope. The world counts on you. Go!" Sombra exclaimed.

I shook my head and attempted to argue, but a flash of crimson light came from his horn. The world around me spun and whirled for a split second, until Manehattan reappeared in front of my eyes. Sombra was not there, and I was in the middle of a street. There weren't as many ponies around as usual, but the city seemed strangely intact.

I fell to the floor and cried out. I couldn't believe Sombra left himself open to the wrath of Darkness. He left me all by myself, with celestial powers I had no idea how to yield. Tears poured down my [CC] cheeks as I cried out in stress, whining and complaining about how much I missed him.

All until I felt a gentle hoof touch my shoulder. I rapidly looked up and noticed an earth pony stallion giving me a concerned look. My wet eyes and cheeks stung from the cold and I had to blink a couple times to get the rest of the tears out of my eyes.

"What's wrong m'lady?" He croaked curiously.

I sat up and wiped my eyes again, shivering from the cold. I noticed he was a skinny slender stallion with a friendly face. His coat was a brilliant shade of pastel lime, his mane was black and his eyes were cyan. He seemed friendly, but I was still cautious about who I could trust.