Prologue

[Author note, please read]
Hey there :) For those of you who are not aware, this book is a sequel. It's the continuation of my first book [Sombra x Reader] Rise of the Legend.
https://my.w.tt/MNupL2n0h9
Be sure to check it out before you read this book.
Comments and votes are always welcome, they help my profile grow and I'll be thankful for them ^°^

Hope you enjoy.

ⵔ--------ⵔ

Equestria was a huge and beautiful land filled with all sorts of ponies who tried to live their lives to the fullest. It was kept safe and peaceful thanks to the two beautiful Princesses, Celestia and Luna. These two sisters have ruled Equestria for centuries, and recently started getting help from a group of six mares who at the time, lived in Ponyville.

Thousands of miles up North, sat a magnificent crystal city known as The Crystal Empire. It was ruled by the mighty King Sombra who was known for his tyrannical past and his long and painful reformation back into a normal pony. He had a difficult to raise teenage son too, who goes by the name Saber.

The two stallions rarely held conversations, and they rarely interacted. The death of a Queen, a wife, and a mother has shook everypony and deeply saddened many, many hearts.

Exactly fourteen months passed since the brutal murder of [YN]. Many ponies were left deeply hurt by this loss, others realised they didn't care, whilst some even took it as a warning.

Rumors of how the Queen was murdered spread far and wide across the Empire and Equestria. They eventually turned into the wildest scenarios, that were far from the real turn of events. Rarely though, the real culprit behind all of this was mentioned, the Dark Lord.

Most ponies believed he was just a scary myth or legend. Others believed he was a plain old lie. While some knew he was very much real, and he still posed a great threat to many ponies as long as he was about.

Following this reasoning, a beautiful Princess known as Cadence and her charming husband Shining Amor left their recently acquired home in Rainbow Falls. They decided that no place was safe for raising their little unicorn daughter as long as the Dark Lord was nearby.

In result, they ended up saying the saddest goodbyes to their friends, and traveled thousands of miles down south. All of that in hopes to find a peaceful corner for themselves in the far lands, and to make their own safe new little home.

What nopony realised though, was that danger was brewing. Something very dark and very dangerous was going to change this land, forever.

ⵔ--------ⵔ

[Author note]
The 1st chapter is scheduled to be published on Monday. I hope to have a regular uploading schedule, with a new chapter every week. Stay tuned my lovelies :)