𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽

Trigger Warnings: Rape and Vomiting

"I wanna l-leave"...

✰✰✰

January 10th, 1920, Stone County Lunatic Asylum

Addison Marie Brandon suddenly awoke on the lumpy mattress with a sickening churning in her stomach quickly rolling over on her side as the bile rose in her throat before spilling past her lips and onto the cold stone floor, the painful throbbing in her temples heightening with the strain... 

"They did it again, didn't they? She clumsily stumbled to her feet, wiping away the mess on her chin with the back of her hand before responding to her concerned twin, "it's nothing I can't handle Allie"

Addison had grown used to lying to her twin sister just like she had grown used to the constant electric shock treatment, the ice-cold showers with the touchy and jumpy patients, and the matching temperature in her prison cell...

"Don't worry sissy, Henry will get us out of this... this place"...

✰✰✰

Addison couldn't bring herself to put any faith or hope in Doctor Henry Emerson the friendly vampire but she did give him credit for stopping Mary Alice's electroshock therapy and helping her with her... gifts...

Doctor Emerson had offered to stop Addison's cruel treatments as well but the eldest twin blatantly refused to submit to Doctor Stephen Arden... 

"Yeah... Yes of course Henry will save us from this horrible prison, it's only a matter of time"... Addison Marie needed to give Mary Alice hope- No, she desperately needed her sweet twin to have hope... Addison honestly didn't even care about her own life anymore... She just wanted- she just needed Alice  to have some hope...

Mary Alice was just so childlike and innocent and Addison need to keep that child-like innocence alive even if it meant killing her own... It was the only thing that mattered to Addison anymore...

✰✰✰

Addison felt the sudden and sharp pain of her knees being scraped by the jagged tiles as the two guards roughly tossed her into the dark shower room that always smelled of blood, mold, and too much bleach...