𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼

Trigger Warning~ A slight panic attack

"You are not alone in this Addison"

✰✰✰

March 15th, 2006

Addison Cullen had never felt more sick in her life, had never felt her stomach tie into such tight and complicated knots that she felt as she stared at the screen 
of her laptop, the little phone logo was taunting her to click it, to call her twin and tell her about the asylum. Leah was right she needed to learn the truth about her past so she could finally, kill those demons. Addison downed her glass of animal's blood like it was a shot of courage wiping her mouth with her sleeve as she clicked the tiny phone and finally someone answered her call, "Addie!" Alice's voice was so happy, so innocent, what if their past ruined that innocence turned it dark and depressed, "I-I found a lead, the asylum I found it..."

Alice's smile seemed to brighten at the news while Addison's was empty, her stomach twisting and turning, the blood feeling like fire in her stomach, "Addie that's great news! Okay- Okay! Come to New York tonight and tell me everything you know, oh I'm so excited! See you tonight, I love you sissy!". "I l-love you too" the moment Alice hung up, Addison jumped out of her seat knocking over the chair with a loud bang as she rushed to the sink, dry heaving as the smell of hot burning flesh burned her nostrils, her body seizing like a thousand volts of electricity was coursing through her.

✰✰✰

Leah Clearwater had never ran faster in her life, the moment she hung up on Addison she rushed out of her house shifting into her gray wolf form and dashing into the woods, heavy pants shook her body as she pushed and pushed herself until she reached the meeting spot. Her wolf skidded to a stop as she phased back into her human form "Addison! Addison" her heart was pounding waiting for her friend to talk and finally in that empty dazed voice Addison pointed at a log, "I left you a hoodie there, figured you'd be naked". Leah tossed the hoodie over her head feeling the soft fabric against her skin, she didn't care about clothes, she was worried about Addison, she was pale, paler than normal, and her normally bright golden eyes were an empty brownish-gold. "I told her" she mumbled, "I told her about the asylum and s-she wants me to go to New York tonight, I t-told her." 

Leah's eyes softened as Addison's voice cracked, this was no normal fear about the past something was terrifying Addison, "I t-told her, I t-told her" she contuined mumbling over and over as tears or rather venom filled her eyes spilling over and down her pale cheeks. No, this was no normal fear of the past, Addison Cullen who chose to look forward instead of focusing on the past, was absolutely terrified of her human life and what dark things happened. She could see those blurry events clearing up revealing the dark truth, and Addison was positively frightened. "I don't wanna go back, I d-don't wanna go, please d-don't send me back t-to that p-place" Addison sobbed her breathing becoming heavy and frantic, Leah didn't even know vampires could have panic attacks and the sight of her best friend having one, scared the hell out of her. "Addison, hey, hey Addison" Leah's warm hand gently grabbed Addison's cold face soothing her cries. "Look at me". 

Addison's dark brownish eyes filled with panic met Leah's stern brown ones. "Listen to me, you're gonna go to New York and clear up those foggy memories,  and finally, put those horrible demons to rest" Addison's breathing became quiet gasps as she tried to calm down focusing on Leah's words. "You are not alone in this Addison, you have your twin, Alice, your husband, Jasper, and you have me, your best bitch" Addison tried to laugh but it came out a shaky breath but Leah understood. "It's okay, it's okay, the past can't hurt you anymore" Leah wrapped her arms around her rubbing soothing circles on her mid-back. She was never the friend who gave free hugs for comfort, she was never the friend who soothed someone's cries, she was the friend who gave someone an awkward pat on the shoulder and said 'it'll get better, there there' but one look at Addison's pale face and empty eyes all she wanted to do was pull the girl into a tight hug and fix her pain. 

✰✰✰

After Addison's well-needed breakdown in the woods, the two made their way to the treaty line both on opposite sides wasting time, "do you remember what I told you," Leah asked kicking small rocks and pebbles as she walked, "the past can't hurt me anymore and I'm not alone in this, I have you, Alice, and Jasper".  Addison stopped walking for a moment clutching her bag strap "the same goes for you Leah, you're not alone if something, anything happens while I'm gone don't hesitate to call me, I'll come right back". 

Leah's smile grew, she never had someone like Addison in her life, someone who she could trust so easily, it was a different feeling like being on cloud nine. "I'm serious even if there's a giant spider in your room, I won't hesitate to cross the treaty and smash it if you call". Both girls laughed at the thought, knowing that Addison was the one who was terrified of spiders, "okay Ad, I get it, if I need you I'll call you". The two contuined their conversation all the way to the treaty line both stopping right before they crossed, "I'll see you later Lee" Addison whispered as she hugged the she-wolf, "good luck Ad, remember the past can't hurt you anymore". 

Little did they know everything was going to change when Addison came back to Forks Washington...

A/n~ I'm so sorry for what's going to happen when Addison comes back with the rest of the family... I'm also so sorry for all the suspicion... 

Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave any comments or criticism and Goodnight or Goodmorning <3 Jade