𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮...

"Oh, you bitch!"

"Oh, you bitch!"

✰✰✰

Jasper Hale felt glued to the floor as every emotion, every dark thought, everything that he had tried so hard to shove down for the sake of feeling guilty finally crashed down like a tidal wave, "come on Uncle Jazz... It's just a bedroom"... He had only ever been in there once and that was for Renesemee's sake... "It's like a tomb... A ghost memory of her"...

"I know how you feel, Uncle Jazz... But the answers are in here... In that letter... They have to be" Renesmee Cullen was desperate at this point she'd sell her soul to get her Auntie and Uncle back together... "Do you think this is how she felt? Wondering if any of it was worth the pain?"

Renesmee blew a puff of air through her nose as her arms crossed over her chest, "definitely but she still did it, she still read the letter because she loves you, are you seriously going to let her down now?" those words were the harsh dose of reality her Uncle needed and his hand wrapped around the doorknob shoving the door open...

✰✰✰

Leah Clearwater backed up with surprise as the white door suddenly swung open, creaking loudly, but Leah's attention wasn't focused on the door slamming against the wall, no her brown eyes were too busy scanning over Addison Cullen, taking in her ...

Leah Clearwater backed up with surprise as the white door suddenly swung open, creaking loudly, but Leah's attention wasn't focused on the door slamming against the wall, no her brown eyes were too busy scanning over Addison Cullen, taking in her figure...

She had lost weight, too much weight... She looked like the literal definition of skin and bones... Her once beautiful and calming golden eyes were now a pitch-black and the purple shadows under her eyes were much more prominent...

If any human got a paper cut she would probably turn rabid, hell she would probably turn rabid at the sound of a beating heart which is why Leah tried to control the harsh thumping in her chest...