𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴

"Eau de wolf, comin' up"

Trigger Warning~ Talks of Sexual Harrasment

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen had grown tired of standing and waiting for the three quarreling lovebirds to focus on the task that would have only taken five or ten minutes instead of an hour, so she had chosen to plop down on the grassy ground boredly weaving blades of grass into a crown for Jasper. "You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something? Addison almost scoffed at Jacob's words as she looked up at her husband "you know we could run, and they'd never even know". 

"He's doing it for me, okay" Isabella defended but her words only made Jacob shake his head staring at Edward with clear disdain "whatever, just tell me the plan", "this field will give us an advantage in battle, we need to lure the newborns with Bella's scent, it needs to end here" Jasper informed. "Edward and I are going to a campsite, even if he carries me, they'll still pick up our scents-", "your stench, however, is revolting" Edward felt the need to add and Addison was pretty sure she rolled her eyes so hard that her eyeballs almost fell from her head when Jacob moved closer to Edward "dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks". 

With an annoyed huff (and some mumbled curses), Addison stepped in-between the vampire and werewolf, her hands pressing against their chests, as she harshly shoved them apart making them both stumble backward, "alright now both of you please put away the rulers because you both lose". Bella felt like it would have been wrong to laugh and tried to cover her laughs with a cough but Jasper didn't even try to conceal his chuckles. "Now Jacob, what my idiot of a brother meant to say was your scent will mask Bella's if you carry her to the campsite". 

"Edward they won't want to get anywhere near his...odor" Jasper added seemly just as tired of Edward's constant complaining, "so in meaner words because apparently, that's the only way to get in that thick of head of yours, stop being such a jealous baby and go along with the plan so your human girlfriend doesn't become a nice tasty newborn snack". Isabella cleared her throat getting the attention back on her before another sibling fight broke out between her friend and boyfriend, "okay let's just try it" she extended her arms, and Jacob grinned immediately picking her up holding her tight "Eau de wolf, comin' up". "Yeah Yeah just run already".

✰✰✰