𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷

"Welcome to the family Bells"

✰✰✰

Isabella Swan was asleep or so she thought everything seemed too realistic for her to be asleep in her bed... Isabella Swan was dressed in her beautiful white wedding dress walking down the aisle with red rose petals falling around her. Everyone was there her friends, her mom and her dad, and Addison and Jasper all wearing white, pure white like fresh snow.

Bella made it to the end of the aisle with Edward fully ready to say I do but when she turned to face the wedding officiant the Volturi was in his place, Bella's face contorted with horror which only grew when she turned around realizing that she was standing on top of bodies....

Edward was coated and splattered with dark red blood and the roses that once gentle fell around them was a large pool of blood surrounding the pile of dead bodies, Isabella lifted up her hand that was stained red with fresh blood but her horror contuined to grow as Addison gracefully stepped over Jasper's body with blood coating her mouth and dress, "welcome to the family Bells". Her words echoed around them "welcome to the family, welcome to the family, welcome to the family Bells"....

✰✰✰

Isabella Swan jolted awake from her dream clutching at her throat and heaving chest that begged and pleaded for some air and Addison Cullen was quick to jump to the human's side dropping and abandoning the book she was reading about Quileute Legends

Isabella Swan jolted awake from her dream clutching at her throat and heaving chest that begged and pleaded for some air and Addison Cullen was quick to jump to the human's side dropping and abandoning the book she was reading about Quileute Legends. "Bells, Bella, Isabella breathe". All Bella saw was Addison's sick and twisted smile from her nightmare and without thinking she frantically slapped Addison trying to get her away, "ow... hey hey calm down it's just me, Bella it was just a dream". 

Bella slowly reached out grabbing Addison's face as a test carefully cradling it in her hands and Addison couldn't help but softly smile at the action "it's me Bells, just normal me". Bella studied her friend's features, her smile was dark or twisted, there was no fresh blood coating her clothes or mouth, it was just warm and comforting Addison, she was awake, Isabella Swan was awake"I'm so sorry Addison" Bella panted, "I'm sorry for slapping you".