𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼,

"I'mma little

"I'mma little... dead"

✰✰✰

September 7th, 2006

"Sam's lost the element of surprise and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered so he's not gonna come at you head-on, he's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity". 

"We won't get through without a fight" Emmett Cullen spoke knowing how dire the situation with the wolves had become "no fights, we won't be the ones to break the treaty" Carlisle's voice was quiet but stern leaving no room for argument, "the treaty is void at least in Sam's mind", "not in ours" Esme replied making Jacob lean back slightly confused while Emmett grunted annoyed with his adoptive parents and their plan of keeping the peace. "Carlisle no one's hunted in weeks... Addison's already on edge". 

"Hey! I am fine Emmett" Addison argued crossing her arms over her chest making Emmett roll his eyes at her childish actions "oh yeah your just peachy Mrs. always snarling and growling" Addison bared her teeth hissing at her brother making him raise his hand with a 'see what we're dealing with' look towards his parents "see she's hissing like a mountain lion now-". 

"We'll make do" Esme cut him off hoping to reassure her children "you've done us a great service Jacob, thank you". 

✰✰✰

"I know they're out there somewhere but I can't hear them anymore, it's so quiet"

"I know they're out there somewhere but I can't hear them anymore, it's so quiet"... Jacob spoke staring deep into the woods knowing that his friends- ex-friends were out there somewhere, waiting, watching, ready to pounce on any wandering or unexpecting Cullen. "I stopped hearing them too, the second I decided to leave, it's... nice" Leah didn't mind not hearing the pack anymore, all those voices, all those thoughts, gone, just nothing but her own voice. 

"You know you can't stay here". "But I don't have any place" Leah tried but Jacob quickly cut her off before she could finish "I can't trust you with the Cullen's, you hate them too much... you don't even like me". Leah shook her head trying to defend herself and her actions of leaving the pack, "no. no that's not true, I don't hate them... not anymore, and I don't have to like you, I just have to follow you".