𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓙𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

"I think I was a hazard, to begin with"

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen had spent almost over an hour making sure every little detail was absolutely perfect hoping to ease Alice's worries, there were no wrinkles or creases, the boots were clean with not a single speck of mud on the black velvet, and her nails were freshly painted and un-smudged, everything was perfect and now it was the moment of truth on whether or not Alice would be pleased.

Addison stood back chewing on the inside of her cheek as Alice studied her appearance, to Addison, it seemed like her twin had studied every little detail for over an hour but in reality, it was only fifteen minutes or less. "It's perfect" Alice squealed making Addison let out a breath of relief through her nose "oh thank fu- okay finally moving on" Addison placing her hands on Alice's shoulders both of them staring at each other through the glass reflection of the mirror. "So what are you going to do when you meet with our favorite she-werewolf?"

"I'm just going to be myself, this isn't any different from all the other times I've hung out with Leah besides everything is going to work out", Addison's smile brightened as she practically shoved her twin towards the door. "Great! Now go have fun with Leah and don't talk about me too much". 

✰✰✰

Alice pulled into the Clearwater's driveway listening to the gravels crunch underneath the tires, she felt slightly weird being on the other side of the treaty but the sight of Leah took all those feelings away, she wasn't wearing her normal cloth...

Alice pulled into the Clearwater's driveway listening to the gravels crunch underneath the tires, she felt slightly weird being on the other side of the treaty but the sight of Leah took all those feelings away, she wasn't wearing her normal clothes that consisted of a tank top and jean shorts. No, she was dressed in a slightly cropped tee-shirt that showed a tiny sliver of tanned skin, and dark blue jeans with rips in the knees, she pulled the entire outfit together with a leather jacket and black combat boots. Her fingers were donned with rings and her nails were painted a midnight black, to Alice, she looked positively stunning. "W-wow"...