𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽-𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

Addison and Alice Cullen practically bounced down the stairs both of them excited for the coming thunderstorm, the twins loved playing baseball with their family and Addison tended to be competitive at times, Rosalie and her were known as the comp...

Addison and Alice Cullen practically bounced down the stairs both of them excited for the coming thunderstorm, the twins loved playing baseball with their family and Addison tended to be competitive at times, Rosalie and her were known as the competitive pair because when they were on the same team the other team was destined to lose. The Twins froze when everyone stared at them (mainly Addison) with worry and annoyance in their golden irises "oh no
I don't like those looks one bit" Rosalie didn't even try to hold back her annoyance, as she spoke finding no need to, hide anything from the eldest twin, "Edward's invited the human, he didn't even bother with talking to us first". Carlisle and Esme's eyes widened wanting to break the news to their daughter a little less blunt than their blonde daughter did but it was too late, Addison's carefree mood broke.

"Great so despite the fact she can't even play baseball he still invited her, is this how it is now, we can't do anything without the human being involved" Carlisle sighed knowing most of his children minus Alice, and sometimes Emmett disagreed with the human's presence. "Maybe the next time we visit the Denalis we should take her since she's suddenly close with all of us" Rosalie smirked glad that someone else other than Jasper was openly annoyed at the change with her. "Honestly it's like only Edwards's feelings matter anymore" Addison moved to push past her adoptive father but he was quick to block her gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "Hey stop- look at me" a heavy sigh fell from her lips as she glanced up at her father with annoyance, "nothing in this family has changed, all of your feelings matter" his voice was gentle but stern as he glanced up at his family, who all ignored him and his words. "Yeah...Well, it doesn't feel like it" Addison replied stubbornly "and what happens when The Volturi finds out about Isabella and we end up getting killed" she added making Rosalie and Jasper nod in agreement. "I'm not going to let that happen" Addison wanted to roll her eyes and tell him how unrealistic he was being but she knew it wasn't his fault that Edward was putting the family in complete danger. "We're going to be okay, I promise" she really wanted to believe him but it was difficult when she knew what sick twisted things The Volturi was capable of.

"Come on Addie when was the last time I broke a promise," Carlisle asked in a slightly hopeful tone, he wanted to see his adoptive daughter happy during the baseball game and not snarling. "You haven't broken one...yet" she replied making sure to add the yet as her father began to smile "exactly so believe me when I say we're gonna be okay and do me a favor and smile so you can go win a baseball game" Addison noticeably perked up at his words making the Carlisle almost sigh in relief at the bright smile that appeared on her lips. "Come on, I'll race you to the field" her adoptive father sped down the stairs making the small girl laugh as she rushed after him "that's cheating Lisle". 

✰✰✰

Addison and Alice stood in the middle of the field in an intense game of rock, paper, scissors, the family watching as they contuined getting the exact same outcome, until finally, Addison threw up her hands in annoyance "we're getting nowhere, it's the damn twin thing" Alice sighed in agreement holding back her laughs, "try it with Rose". Addison nodded turning to face Rosalie, waiting to see who would bat first which all came down to a child's game, on the count of three, the game had begun, both played rock, then scissors, until finally, Addison played rock and Rosalie played paper making the family cheer, finally, they had won the stupid game. "Alright, Emmett, Edward, and I are outfield, Allie can be the pitcher, Esme catcher, and Rosalie, Carlisle, and Jasper can bat first, sound good" everyone happily nodded at Addison's plan, now all they had to do was wait for their other outfield player.