𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓘𝓷 𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷

"You two don’t turn into animals too, do you?”

✰✰✰

“I’m sorry but are you insane? Do you ever use that thing in your thick skull called a brain?” Addison Cullen’s voice a loud disbelieving shout as she stared up at Jacob Black who’s eyes had widened like saucers not expecting the eldest twin to snap at him, he expected Edward or even Bella to yell at him but the 5’5 fairy Cullen. “Look, I solved a problem, you were leaving, what did you expect me to do?”

Addison’s eyes narrowed slightly making Jacob gulp as she stepped closer to him. “And by ‘solving’ the so-called problem you created one, do you seriously not realize the danger you’ve caused? You’ve exposed Charlie to our kind, The Volturi kills people for breaking that law Jacob! Do you seriously not understand that?! You could have just gotten all of us killed, including Charlie and Renesmee!” “Addison! We will handle this” Edward’s voice was stern trying to calm his sister before something bad happened to the werewolf and in response, she huffed before backing up. 

“No, I didn’t tell him about you, just me, I only said Bella was different-”. “And that we have a niece who we adopted” Edward added his voice filled to the brim with sarcasm making Addison bite down harshly on the tip of her tongue letting Edward and Bella handle the stupid werewolf as she paced around the porch trying to calm her growing anger. “Seriously Jake, he’s not just gonna let that go”. 

“Did you consider the physical pain he’ll put Bella through? It’ll be like sticking a white-hot branding iron down her throat, and that’s assuming she can control her thirst” Edward spoke his voice suddenly shaky with either concern or anger, Addison assumed it was both. Jacob sighed, “look, Charlie’s been in hell and I know you’ll be much happier with him in your life”. 

✰✰✰

“Don’t”

“Don’t”. Addison suddenly spoke no longer holding back her comments and this time both Edward and Bella took a step back allowing the eldest twin to handle the situation. “Don’t you dare stand there and pretend like you’re doing this for anyone other than yourself”. Jacob’s brown eyes stared into Addison’s golden ones with worry and she instantly knew that he had done something even more stupid than he had already done making her furrow her eyebrows. “Jacob what did you do?”