𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓐 𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

“Is coming along”

“Is coming along”...

✰✰✰

“Sam never forgave himself even now but he pushed those feelings aside as much as possible to make me happy, and I don’t fight my feelings for him anymore- I just can’t… Even though Leah is- or I guess was furious with us”...

Addison Cullen was beginning to realize why she had bonded with Emily Young so easily… It was because they were the same, both of them had fallen and fallen hard for their soulmate for-going the consequences. The only difference between them was, Addison was losing her soulmate…

“Leah was heartbroken. Bitter. And it caused her to take her pain and anger out on the boys all because they could hear her thoughts, they all knew she was still in love with Sam… It is true what they say, that first love always hurts the hardest”...

“But luckily you showed up… And slowly that bitterness began to leave, she’s still very untrusting and that’s my fault but because of you, my cousin is happier… Because of you, she’s found her true mate- in different ways”...

“And that’s all I ever wanted for my cousin… True happiness”...

✰✰✰

“Um, Emily… Leah has matured remarkably since then, did she ever tell you that she's considering community college or just college in general? Pretty soon when everything calms back down- if it ever does… I’m gonna help her apply to other schools,...

“Um, Emily… Leah has matured remarkably since then, did she ever tell you that she's considering community college or just college in general? Pretty soon when everything calms back down- if it ever does… I’m gonna help her apply to other schools, and she wants to possibly try meditation and yoga to help with her temper issues”.

Addison paused her dicing of the carrots pondering if she should finish speaking before she decided to continue, “she also implied that she intends on quitting phasing as soon as she is able to control it… And although I don’t entirely agree with her forgetting about her gift, I understand her reasoning on why”...