𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓐 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵... 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Blah blah blah how dare they"

✰✰✰

"Addison. Addison will you please just sit down and talk to me". Addison Cullen had been on a nonstop ramble/rant for the past hour and a half, flashing back and forth from the living room and the kitchen, chewing her manicured nails to bloody stubs and chipping the dark purple paint, and to add to the whole dramatic/annoyed flair her hands were flying around in angry motions sending harsh cold chills down Isabella's spine making her pull on the quilt, tugging it further up her body.

"I can't believe him... I can't fuckin believe him or her why would they... I just can't believe them". Bella Swan had been extremely patient listening- or at least trying to listen to Addison's rushed ramble of words as she flashed in and out of the room, but after a while, she grew annoyed... Isabella wanted to actually listen to and help her friend with whatever had made her so upset so she finally snapped.

"Addison Cullen Whitlock! Sit down and actually talk to me." Addison's dark eyes widened at her friend's sudden and loud outburst immediately plopping down on the couch beside the pregnant human, "wow... you've really got that mom voice down, even used the full name..." her eyes shifted to Isabella's bump with a slight wince "you are so screwed kiddy"...

Bella smiled at Addison's words talking them as a compliment as her hand moved to gently rub her large bump, "anyway talk slowly and tell me what's got you so worked up and I really really mean talk slowly because all I got from your half an hour rant was blah blah blah Jasper, blah blah blah Alice, blah blah blah how dare they".

✰✰✰

Addison pulled her legs into her chest resting on her chin on her knees "are you really gonna be my therapist this time?" Bella shrugged messing with the loose strings on the quilt, "I mean after all the times you've been mine, might as well repay...

Addison pulled her legs into her chest resting on her chin on her knees "are you really gonna be my therapist this time?" Bella shrugged messing with the loose strings on the quilt, "I mean after all the times you've been mine, might as well repay you".