𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓖𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰

"la la la la la ignoring you"

✰✰✰

"I'm sorry...what?" Addison Cullen couldn't believe what she was hearing coming from her twin's mouth, "I- I want to do some research on our human life" Alice stuttered worried for her sister's reaction "oookay so I'm not hearing things, here's another question, have you lost your mind!" Alice winced at the loud shout knowing that her twin wouldn't agree with her, "hear me out". "No! No No No No, did I mention No!" Addison quickly cut her off standing to her feet as the family watched the scene unsure whether to laugh or give them some privacy. "Addison" Alice started but Addison covered her ears blocking her out "la la la la la ignoring you", "you are acting like a child" Alice shouted. "I- I can't concentrate on my game" Emmett spoke unable to hold back his laughs as he listened to the twins argue, "will you just listen to me", "la la la la!". 

Alice huffed grabbing her sister by the arms before harshly tearing them away from her ears holding them down at her sides. "Listen to me! Look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't the slightest bit curious about our past, I know you like moving forward but I also know that your conversation with James lit a flame of curiosity inside you". The family watched as Addison and Alice stared into each other's eyes, a silent conversation that no one else was allowed to hear, and after a few moments, Addison let out a groan looking away "fine! I will help you dig up our past but after this, we move on, no more looking back, promise me". Alice let out a happy squeal tossing her arms around her sister "I promise you". 

✰✰✰

Isabella chucked her copy of Romeo and Juliet across the room letting out a small scream when Addison suddenly appeared in her bedroom "not quite the welcome back I was expecting" she pouted bending over to pick up the tossed book "good thing you have horrible aim". Bella watched as Addison stretched out on her bed with a content sigh cuddling into the pillows, "oh, and before you ask, no I didn't see or talk to Edweirdo, he's gone no one knows where he is, Alice said he just wants to be alone". Isabella bit down on her lip feeling her heart finish breaking in her chest, she missed him, she missed him more than anything, and she hoped that he missed her too, "he's hurting" she whispered making Addison look at her with studying eyes. Her hair was greasy and knotted in different directions, brown eyes empty and sunken in, she was a mess and she needed help. 

✰✰✰

With a heavy sigh, Addison pushed herself up into a sitting position switching into therapist mode "listen I'm gonna be real blunt with you..." she was unsure how the human was going to take the truth but it needed to be said. "Isabella...I love my brother I do, but your relationship is toxic, no couple should depend on each other as much as you two do". Addison took a small pause before taking Bella's silence as the okay to continue, "Edward was threatening and rude to you from your very first encounter but I'll let it slide because it was to protect our secret. He stalked you and broke into your bedroom without you knowing which is just all around creepy, he also followed you shopping which is a controlling thing to do but once again he did save you from those drunk frat boys". "Edward usually makes the decisions in your relationship which isn't how a relationship works, communication is key, he also threatened to kill himself if something ever happened to you which once again is insane and controlling/dependent. Oh, and he left you in a dark cold forest after breaking your heart". 

Isabella couldn't help but gawk at everything spilling from the vampire's lips, she always thought Rosalie was the blunt Cullen... "and you, love, are no better, you isolate yourself, lie to your parents, and constantly ditch your friends, your entire world revolves around Edward-" Isabella finally decided to defend herself against the accusations. "But you and Jasper a-are each other's worlds..." she seemed unsure with her statement making Addison hold back a smile. "Yes we are each other's worlds" her fingers bent into sarcastic quotation marks as she contuined "but we've also been married for several decades while you were ready to say goodbye to your family and life after only knowing Edward for a few months, plus I still have friends and hobbies, like ballet and shopping with my sisters, and Jasper has Emmett and his hobbies, we spend time apart because space, believe it or not, is good for a relationship. And I'll bet you anything that if he walked through that door you'd forgive him, no matter how badly he treated you after that night and before". 

✰✰✰

"You're clumsy and accident-prone, you think you always need someone to save you because you have low self-esteem and I understand that you two are in love or whatever, and maybe you'll work out in the end but right now this is toxic and you desperately need to move on". Isabella glanced down at her fingers ashamed at how easily everything spilled from Addison's lips, everything she ignored until now, "I- I don't know how to move on" she whispered finally  admitting her truth. "Start with the four baby steps, one: get your ass out of that stupid rocking chair, two: take a nice shower, three: brush your teeth and hair, and four: eat something", "is it really that easy" Bella mumbled making Addison softly laugh. "No, of course not. You'll have relapses, moments of doubt, 
moments when you'll want him so bad it hurts, but that's why I'm here, that's why Charlie's here, your mother, your friends, we're here to help you". Addison leaned forward gently wiping away the fallen tears that ran down the human's face, "you gotta keep living hon". 

A/n~ Someone finally told Isabella the truth... can we all just agree that Edward and Bella's relationship is toxic as hell? 

Hope you enjoyed~ Feel free to leave any comments or criticism <3 Jade