𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓐 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓘𝓽?

"Love Jasper"

"Love Jasper"

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen felt glued to the floor as every emotion, every dark thought, everything that she had tried so so hard to shove down for the sake of Renesmee and Bella finally crashed down like a tidal wave, venom beginning to well in her eyes as Alistair’s words spun around in her brain like an annoying buzzing bumblebee. “It’s a romantic notion isn’t it? Being so naive to the world”...

The letter she was tightly clutching in her hands suddenly felt like a block of cement, what had Alistar read? What did Jasper write? What did it all mean? Was any of it even worth the pain?

Addison slowly took her phone out of her pocket, she didn’t know why the urge to call him was suddenly so strong, would he even pick up? And if he did what would he say? What would she say? Maybe she should just read the letter like she was supposed to... Addison sighed, deciding that she would try to call to him, and then if that didn’t work she’d… read the letter…

“Okay, okay, okay” Addison mumbled to herself pushing away all the questions quickly clicking on Jasper’s contact before she lost all the courage she had holding the phone to her ear, “come on, come on, please” she crossed her fingers listening to the ringing but after a moment the muffled ringing grew louder and she realized what had happened...

With one motion she ripped open the dresser that still held some of Jasper’s clothing, carelessly digging through his shirts with one hand, and then there it was...plain as day… Jasper’s phone…

Addison slowly sat her phone down on the dresser before picking up the letter from the ground… "It's a romantic notion, isn't it?" she mumbled…

✰✰✰

Dear Addison… Darlin, I know you’re upset with me, and you have every right to be… I’ll just go ahead and state the obvious here, I haven’t been the best husband to you since Bella’s pregnancy, I’ve been awful to you, I’ve called you delusional, I...

Dear Addison… Darlin, I know you’re upset with me, and you have every right to be… I’ll just go ahead and state the obvious here, I haven’t been the best husband to you since Bella’s pregnancy, I’ve been awful to you, I’ve called you delusional, I accused you of wanting one of your best friends dead, and I’ve made you think that I’ve been unfaithful, and worse I made you think I’ve been unfaithful with your twin sister…